Sexual imagery

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
A few posts recently have sailed a little close to the wind in terms of our Terms of Use.

Namely, to use this site:

"You agree not to use any obscene, indecent, or offensive language …"

Now a footy forum is no place for prudes. However, this is not an adults only site. The age restriction is 16 years old.

The other thing to bear in mind is that expressing one's joy at the deeds of your footy team in terms of sexual domination runs the risk of making you look a bit adolescent. (And the more violent the image, the more it makes me guess you are probably expressing your impotence or sad celibacy in real life).

Anyhow, sex is part of life (and definitely one of the best parts) and a great area for humour. But let's keep in mind this is a public forum for use by a mixed membership, including children, and open for viewing by the general public …

A few posts recently have sailed a little close to the wind in terms of our Terms of Use.

Namely, to use this site:

"You agree not to use any obscene, indecent, or offensive language …"

Now a footy forum is no place for prudes. However, this is not an adults only site. The age restriction is 16 years old.

The other thing to bear in mind is that expressing one's joy at the deeds of your footy team in terms of sexual domination runs the risk of making you look a bit adolescent. (And the more violent the image, the more it makes me guess you are probably expressing your impotence or sad celibacy in real life).

Anyhow, sex is part of life (and definitely one of the best parts) and a great area for humour. But let's keep in mind this is a public forum for use by a mixed membership, including children, and open for viewing by the general public …

Good call SER8. I can joke a bit on the naughty side at times but we must be careful online, consider the wider audience and our professions.

Good call SER8. I can joke a bit on the naughty side at times but we must be careful online, consider the wider audience and our professions.

Yes just my own observations. If anything went too far I'm sure the mods would act but it occurred to me a gentle reminder might be in order :)

Yes just my own observations. If anything went too far I'm sure the mods would act but it occurred to me a gentle reminder might be in order :)

Love your new name Commander :D
Actually it took me ages to work out the original meaning. I used to think it was an abbreviation and you were some sort of colonel or naval bigwig. !
@Commander

Love your new name Commander :D
Actually it took me ages to work out the original meaning. I used to think it was an abbreviation and you were some sort of colonel or naval bigwig. !
@Commander

SeaEagleRock8 said:

Yes,yes,and yes, Ser8...you got me.:p

SeaEagleRock8 said:

Yes,yes,and yes, Ser8...you got me.:p

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4