Seu Seu waste of money

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Was the purchas a waste of money

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nutzcraw link said:
Perry is more of a waste of money.... he is a joke. Fair dinkum... how long has he been playing and he still doesn't know the rules??? Time to go

His stats were one that were less impressive than Shane Rodney's today.

Dan link said:
you are kidding if you think Rodney is a waste of money, you are either stirring or know nothing about footy. He had fair impact in the first round and on the radio (I was driving and they only played the first half) Rodney and Cross seemed to be giving us a lot of go forward

Just something about him. I just don't rate him.. That's all.

not a waste of money though, look at his stats, he is pretty good. Looks like Leeroy Jetson though

not a waste of money. I think we got him on minimum wage.

He had massive wraps on him a few years ago. Playing for sharks shouldnt count.

He just looks like that he has lost a few kilo's. If thats the case shouldnt he be quicker out of the rucks?

A few harder training sessions with ex hookers Dessie and Tooves should sharpen him up.

Fluffy link said:
you can say that again

Nice one Gav.

This looks a bit rough on young Terry. Just because Bailey didn't play & T Rex went well, we don't need to look for another victim to sacrifice.

A couple of points to remember:

We picked him up for sweet FA

His surname provides tremendous annoyance value (I see-you-too Terry Terry....) GOLD!

Worth every cent :)

Yeah, I cant pass judgement on him yet.

Interesting to see that Des had him on for 17mins and I think its simlar to LeSnack when he 1st arrived that Des wouldnt put him on at all in the 1st half and then for only short stints late in the 2nd. Bit hard for TSS to get into the swing of things with just these 2 games.

The injury point is valid.

Ron E. Gibbs link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=182748.msg255959#msg255959 date=1269160643]
not a waste of money though, look at his stats, he is pretty good. Looks like Leeroy Jetson though

It's Elroy Jetson. And he does look like him:)
[/quote]
elroy_jetson-char.jpg
s663310697_1277575_4107.jpg

Without knowing exactly what he's on I'm going to say no, he's not a waste of money

Having said that I don't think he should be in the 17 at the moment

Seu Seu has played 40 minutes of football for us in 2 games.
It's a little early to write the guy off as being a waste of money.
It's not like we were signing him as a marquee player anyway.

Rodney has been superb, a little unforntunate with his injuries last year.
I rate Rodney, he's tough and get's the job done.
Rodney was outstanding in the challenge cup last year.

Bailey has been disapointing, however we purchased the guy to play five-eighth when he is clearly more suited to lock. I still think he was a handy aquisition for the team for his utility value... Other's might not agree.

Tony Williams for me has been the biggest dissapointment. The guy lacks intensity and for the rumoured amount that we paid for his signature, he really needs to have a dig and prove his worth. The guy is huge and should be throwing players off. His height and weight is almost identical to that of Israel Folau. I agree he has been better this year, however i still think he needs a rocket up his ass when he returns kicks.

Rodney looks like Leeroy jetson not Seu Seu

Interesting you should say that Big T is the same height and weight as Folau.  He has a completely different body type.  I'm not writing him off yet.  He seems to be improving with each game.  I want to see the match up with the "Beast' from the Warriors.  If he can pull off some big hits on him and stop him scoring tries, then I'll be pleased. 

After getting him for SFA, It is nice to know we have NRL ready back-ups if need be. He hasnt even had a full 80 minutes to gel with a new team yet , give the guy a chance.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4