Seu Seu waste of money

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Was the purchas a waste of money

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Last I checked seu seu wasn't wearin a refs uniform and missing 5m forward passes...blaming him is pathetic

not blaming him at all, just a topic to discuss
odd that 2 weeks in a row when Ballin goes off and He comes on we lose all consistancy and game plan

we have enough experienced blokes going missing without blaming him.not sure if he is a worthwhile purchase but may be stretching it by singling him out.perry and chock were the main culprits today unfortunately re effort and discipline.

the side today looks to be better balanced but drop in intensity was ordinary.we need to stick solid and with that 17 or 18 players now and hope the attitude improves dramatically.remember parra had to be buggered after first half too but they hung in there.

they do have that extra touch of brilliance though to get them rolling.hayne is a freak and he lifts everyone around him.maybe only inglis and slater could have created that try like he did.without that try at that stage they lose.

if we were down 20 nil we would have lost 26-8 im afraid and therin lies the difference.

I dunno,I don't think he's a waste of $$$ however,maybe we should play ballin for 80 for the next few weeks n see how he goes???
Seu seu was touted as buderus's replacement for a reason,we gotta atleast give him a shot
(Lets not count his time at sharks,I don't think andrew johns,cliff lyons and tooves woulda improved much on that cr*p outfit last yr)

We went backwards once he came on last week. We lose our go forward and IMO we can keep ballin on for the full 80 and lose nothing.

Tge game is evolving a little to where this hooker change for impact is pointless

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
not blaming him at all, just a topic to discuss
odd that 2 weeks in a row when Ballin goes off and He comes on we lose all consistancy and game plan
Is Matt Ballin a fitness fanatic? I heard that he was...so 80 minutes doesn't seem like an issue for him.

I'll reserve my judgment of him until I have seen more of his game time.

We went backwards once he came on last week. We lose our go forward and IMO we can keep ballin on for the full 80 and lose nothing.

Tge game is evolving a little to where this hooker change for impact is pointless

We lose our go forward because the 2 times he has come onto the field, we have given away penalty after penalty and basically been defending the whole time, or returning the ball off our line

I would prefer to see him get more of a go before being consigned to the rubbish bin, he has shown talent at NRL level on quite a few occasions prior to coming to us

The short answer is no. If anything was to happen to Ballin, I'm sure we'll all be glad of him. He just needs to shift gears a bit and play more direct out of the ruck. pick it up and scoot, then use his power to break the line. Then in defense, just rip & tear.

Perry is more of a waste of money.... he is a joke. Fair dinkum... how long has he been playing and he still doesn't know the rules??? Time to go

Liueli of Brookvale link said:
Chris Bailey, Tony Williams and Shane Rodney are a bigger waste of money! Seu Seu hasn't had that much time to prove himself. Give him a chance..

I can't agree with you on Shane Rodney.  His stats are normally pretty good and he always seems to me to put in.  Looking at his stats today, he has performed better than some of our bigger named players.  As for last year, it was just unlucky for him that he picked up an injury in the latter half of the season because I thought that he was playing well up until then.   

As for Eeyore (Tony Williams), I will give him a little more game time this year to make judgment on him.  Last year was a complete disaster for him and I would have agreed with you straight up but this year he is not carrying any injuries and I think that he played a lot better today than what he has previously played (whether that was only because he was playing against his old team I don't know but I will wait to see his performances in a few more games).

As for Chris Bailey, he has never impressed me the whole time whilst he has been with us at Manly so he would be the only one of the three that you have mentioned that I would agree with you who would probably be a bigger waste of money in my opinion.

you are kidding if you think Rodney is a waste of money, you are either stirring or know nothing about footy. He had fair impact in the first round and on the radio (I was driving and they only played the first half) Rodney and Cross seemed to be giving us a lot of go forward

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4