Setimata Sa/Ben Creagh

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
"It happened so quick and Ben Creagh raised his hands as if he was about to get the ball," match review commissioner Greg McCallum said. "If you are going to run as a decoy, you've got to be prepared to be tackled."

So as i understand this, if Crocker the grub runs a decoy and his hands are raised, Matai can come in and put a trademark Matai hit on him??? Somehow i think Matai would end up on the sidelines for a lengthy period. I have absolutely no faith in the referees, video referees and judiciary after what i've witnessed this season.

This was a tough call really. Decoy runners can expect to get tackled or hit, part of the whole obstruction rules. But still it's a tough one to call.

Either they are tackled without the ball, or they have become an obstruction it's 50 50.
However if there is anything else in the tackle well that is different.

You know what I don't have a problem with this. Decoy runners have become a blight on the game, so I reckon if they make it open season on them for the defence then it'll certainly make a few of them think twice about running interference. If you want to pretend you are going to get the ball and you pass the line of the ball carrier, then you should expect to get sat on your ass on suspicion. Shoot first ask questions later. Of course the onus should till be on the decoy not to inhibit the defence should they choose not to tackle them.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4