Serious Wish List

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fluffy said:
Jake turbojet will be a prop, already over 110kg with a big barrel chest.

Chee-kam will hopefully get over his injuries and make a run of it for the backrow.

On topic - if King goes I would be after a replacement at this stage, I would have liked to have seen more blooding of Jake turbojet and Sao this year

Agree on Trbo but I wouldn't be suprised to see him get his start as a lock, he's certainly got the work ethic for it. Worked well for Lussick, who is a bigger bloke as well (Speaking of wish lists, wouldn't mind seeing Fully LusSick back at Manly).

Would be a bit of a departure from Manly's normal ball playing lock, but with DCE becoming a lot more dominant it could work.

Lussick is reportadly on more than King, so he would have to come back with his tail between his legs

Will probably get howled down for this one, but I wouldn't be against Willie Mason for a year or 2, adds some size, aggression but more importantly a lot of experience to help guide the younger props through. Getting on a bit but his form is still good

Willie is in reasonable shape and pretty good form this year. Would be good for cheap. You can't put a price on what Ben Kennedy did for Watmough and G. Stewart.

manlyfan76 said:
A Manly Willie?

He was on NRL 360 last night, saying he feels OK physically and mentally, and is on the lookout for at least another year.

I have no idea what Tooves and co. think about Willie, but for the right price...maybe.

Some talk he'll follow Bennett to QLD (which may in turn free up Hannant and/or Kennedy after all).

Ryan James resigned with the Titans this year. Not sure what the go is but and papers have the Dragons chasing him. Tele Cr*p or money problems at the Titans. Shoulder reconstruction or not. He would fit in nicely with our other young props.

http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/ryan-james-not-leaving-titans-14496/

Trent Merrin has Manly written all over him - would be an amazing signing if the pieces fell in the right places considering all the talk about him being unhappy at Dragons.

RiverEagle said:
manlyfan76 said:
A Manly Willie?

He was on NRL 360 last night, saying he feels OK physically and mentally, and is on the lookout for at least another year.

I have no idea what Tooves and co. think about Willie, but for the right price...maybe.

Some talk he'll follow Bennett to QLD (which may in turn free up Hannant and/or Kennedy after all).

I heard that Willie isn't wanted by Bennett or anyone and he may quit. I reckon Manly could do worse - yes RE for the right price, and maybe only for 1 year, but why not.

ALinda said:
RiverEagle said:
manlyfan76 said:
A Manly Willie?

I heard that Willie isn't wanted by Bennett or anyone and he may quit. I reckon Manly could do worse - yes RE for the right price, and maybe only for 1 year, but why not.

it was confirmed in the papers yesterday - he is unwanted at newcastle

Kiwi Eagle said:
Will probably get howled down for this one, but I wouldn't be against Willie Mason for a year or 2, adds some size, aggression but more importantly a lot of experience to help guide the younger props through. Getting on a bit but his form is still good
I was thinking the same thing Kiwi,he would go alright here

master blaster said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
I was thinking the same thing Kiwi,he would go alright here

Well @"Kiwi Eagle"

It seems your idea is a howling success instead...lol!

Who's big Willie's manager; or is he on the Twitter-sphere??

Somebody send the love and let's get the big Willie excited about Brookie!

The Eagle Has Landed said:
the mauler said:
Can I add James Roberts to the wish. Nothing beats sheer pace , he could be anything!!

Agreed and he has some strength.
That's one thing out team doesn't have anymore speed.

He did some nice things but I don't buy gould's rhetoric. Hiku looked more solid and found plenty of space today playing centre. He was cool and professional and I'd take him any day over James.

I want Matai and Gift back in the side ASAP. It's madness to have let Gift go and it will be utter sheer madness if we let Matai go.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7