Serious question

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
ok we've seen Tommy Symonds at manly since 2013. Can anyone on here say with there hand on the heart that they saw anything from the colour brothers, green and brown last night that would confirm that they are better players than poor Tred. If you did please point it out to me because I couldn't see it. Clearly at manly in 2016 the goat photos have been passed around.

Ive been impressed with Green since the nines tournament snd he did nothing last night to change my mind.

Brown, however...his signing was a head scratcher from the start.

Green was crap last night
played 80min slowed down when he hit the line, got pushed off a couple of times, just looked like a rabbit in the headlights

Dear Trent, Green may well become a good 2nd rower, but ffs please let him learn his trade in the NSW cup, before playing NRL.

Tred would play this bloke of a break any day .

Probably not an ideal game for Brown who is more suited as a smaller back rower to a less intense opposition, which agree is not great & prefer on the bench....14-17.
Green on the edges looked the most likely option early on & I don't think Tred would have done any better to stop Kasiano on the line. Went ok.
Just an ordinary night at the office, with lack of cohesion against a willing Dogs team who would have beat most with that effort - including Brisbane & Parramatta on Friday nights form.

Our pack in all seriousness has nothing on that bulldogs pack. We are still short a quality front rower and back rower. Green may improve, myles and brown 2 big name signings have no impact. I would rather see Lawrence mateo and knight out there

Would like to see Knight get a run during the season if he gets a chance. All this will take time, but when it clicks, it's going to click big.

On a side note, maybe we should get Trent a huge roll of duct tape. That used to fix everything on the Red Green show.

Am I right @globaleagle ? You must have seen that show!

Would like to see Knight get a run during the season if he gets a chance. All this will take time, but when it clicks, it's going to click big.

On a side note, maybe we should get Trent a huge roll of duct tape. That used to fix everything on the Red Green show.

Am I right @globaleagle ? You must have seen that show!

Another poster @Prez I think it was mentioned that show.

Absolutely awesome! It's still on (re-runs) when you head over Alberta way.

"If your wife doesn't find you handsome, she should at least find you handy."

Another poster @Prez I think it was mentioned that show.

Absolutely awesome! It's still on (re-runs) when you head over Alberta way.

"If your wife doesn't find you handsome, she should at least find you handy."

Dammit! I thought I was the first. I've been away for a while.

"Spare the duct tape, spoil the job."

Last edited:
I copped a lot of down votes for Criticising the signing of Brown.
He is a bench player utility at best and Buher is a much better version.
Barret made a lot of rookie mistakes with his lineup, against a big dogs pack a fit Lawrence and starling should of played.
I didn't think green was as bad as some people are making out.

We have the personnel to match the dogs, but our coach failed with his first selections. We don't need 2 hookers when there is limited interchanges. My starting pack & bench next weekend would be

8. Jake (107 kg's)
9. Parcell
10. Myles (108 kg's)
11. Mateo (110 kg's)
12. Lawrence (105 kg's)
13. Tapau (112 kg's)
14. Lussick (114 kg's)
15. Starling (110 kg's)
16. Kinight (106 kg's)
17. Vave (Deserves a 2nd shot) (117kg's)

Mateo can cover almost any backline position if there is injury and that pack has some serious size and mongrel.

It's a bad sign when we are talking using plodders from a team that ran 9th in 2015 to replace plodders in 2016.
Just sayin'
Lawerence - member of the 2013 gf side only play 30 mins last year no plodder
Tom Symonds - member of 2013 gf side one of our better players last year.

Starlo God love him is a fringe first grader at best. The brains willing but he's just not big enough

Our pack in all seriousness has nothing on that bulldogs pack. We are still short a quality front rower and back rower. Green may improve, myles and brown 2 big name signings have no impact. I would rather see Lawrence mateo and knight out there
get rid of lussick

Agree @Cameron Symonds should've been in the team last night. No, I don't think Green and Brown played any better than him - I'm yet to be convinced about both of them playing in firsts.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4