Sent an Email in

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Zorba
lots of people on Silvertails.net just want a few things answered please

1.Will Brett be fit and ready for rd 1
2.Has Keiren Foran actually signed
3.why 3rd parties werent sought to sign steve menzies
4.Any new on any Major sponsor yet
5.When will Steve Matai be elligible to return from suspension (did the 4 nations count for his suspensions)
6. Any Signings at all
Cheers
John

would appreciate this email answered Please

vid will he only reply to them if you are a ticket member or football club member???

jjai link said:
vid will he only reply to them if you are a ticket member or football club member???

If so, it proves he is an imbecile. Simple questions that all fans would like answered, questions even the members don't have answers for yet.

He answered them, but I won't tell you what he said uinless you are a member lol

[joke]

yes ready for Round 1, but 'won't be easy, had to have 2 operations, knee is bone on bone with no ligament, that is why he needed the second op to ease the pressure.

yes

Manly never considered keeping Beav er because he had the best possible finale to his NRL career, he could earn good money OS, he likes a dollar...

Bit vague, implied that final details being worked out

The 4 nations won't count, he has only served one week so far

Didn't mention this last Q

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
He answered them, but I won't tell you what he said uinless you are a member lol

[joke]

yes ready for Round 1, but 'won't be easy, had to have 2 operations, knee is bone on bone with no ligament, that is why he needed the second op to ease the pressure.

yes

Manly never considered keeping Beav er because he had the best possible finale to his NRL career, he could earn good money OS, he likes a dollar...

Bit vague, implied that final details being worked out

The 4 nations won't count, he has only served one week so far

Didn't mention this last Q

thanks

and Vid not yet, when money improves

Good that Zorba answered your email, reason I was asking about membership was that the "Ask Lowie" section on mwse.com.au is still up and running and some of the questions above have been asked and answered already there

I've "Asked Lowie" a question on a certain issue 3 times and I'm still waiting for an answer.

Chip & Chase link said:
I've \"Asked Lowie\" a question on a certain issue 3 times and I'm still waiting for an answer.

C&C, he is probably just shy & your marriage proposal has him a tad skittish.

Whilst the idea of free entry to Manly games has some appeal, it's not quite enough to get Graham over the line for me. Plus he's a little out of my age bracket, not to mention gender preference.

While these sort of things are being discussed, did anybody else notice Ray Warrens comment re Slater........... "Hes a wonderful fullback, no other fullback has given me such a thrill." Whats going on there???

He sure did. To carry on the military vein from a previous thread, Warren and Slater would have to be a couple of Tail Gunners.

Gould was no better.

Slater threw an absolute hospital pass to Tate  - Gould blamed Tate for running the wrong line

Slater then put that stupid grubber through which PNG guy managed to fumble and slater scooped it up to someone - All Gould said was about how good the pick up was.

It was sickening to listen to Gould and Warren.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
yes ready for Round 1, but 'won't be easy, had to have 2 operations, knee is bone on bone with no ligament, that is why he needed the second op to ease the pressure
Are you sure it was the ligament that is missing??? Usually the ligament is replaced and the cartilage(which in not repairable) is trimmed or removed.
Knees don't operate very well without the ligaments! Speaking as a recipient of a knee reconstruction. :)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6