Seeyas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
Received a message from Cambo this morning, it seems he has found a few of his old flames over there

Nice work Cambo, hope you get a discount for repeat business :)

Kiwi Eagle said:
Received a message from Cambo this morning, it seems he has found a few of his old flames over there
Lol. I don't know why she kept asking me a out Dan from Christchurch lol :p

I was chatting to Cam on Facebook today and he said he was out all night watching some drummer play a drum. He reckons it was the best thing he has ever seen. Each to their own I guess.

bones said:
I was chatting to Cam on Facebook today and he said he was out all night watching some drummer play a drum. He reckons it was the best thing he has ever seen. Each to their own I guess.

That must be code for something! I'm not even going to try and guess :p

Hello there

Eagle1963 said:
I'm heading to Thailand tomorrow morning. I won't be going over for the drummers!!

Are you in patong mate. Manly vs
Scum 4;30 at Aussie bar bangla rd

Eagle1963 said:
I'm heading to Thailand tomorrow morning. I won't be going over for the drummers!!

Are you in patong mate. Manly vs
Scum 4;30 at Aussie bar bangla rd

Look at you Cam. even on holidays, helping the less talented with some gymnastic work....well done mate :p

attachment.php

Look at you Cam, helping the less fortunate with there gymnastic workouts, even on holidays. Well done mate.:p:p

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4