Seeyas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

CAMBO

Reserve Grader
Later to you my silvertails brother and sisters. Next time I post ill be in Thailand.
KE I have organised a surprise for you champ

Seeya all on the flipside

Go manly :)

I am off to New York in the morning.

Could well be that my next post is from the Big Apple.

bob dylan said:

Thailand, New York...yeah nice. Wait till my next holiday, you'll be frothing when I'm kicking back at Beenleigh caravan park...so yeah!!:p

(I really want to go to New York though...:()

wombatgc said:
bob dylan said:

Thailand, New York...yeah nice. Wait till my next holiday, you'll be frothing when I'm kicking back at Beenleigh caravan park...so yeah!!:p

(I really want to go to New York though...:()
Beenleigh, hah...I'm off to exotic Gympie:p

Didn't Cam get robbed by some ladi bois there last time in a back lane incident? Back for more, eh :dodgy::heart:

Darren said:
Didn't Cam get robbed by some ladi bois there last time in a back lane incident? Back for more, eh :dodgy::heart:
I heard differently. Cam was one of the lady boys doing the robbing.;)

I was a star ping pong player there one trip. I was very accurate. Although my mates girlfriend did not appreciate how accurate I was since I was hitting the balls at her.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4