See The Difference

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Todd Greenberg

todd_greenberg.JPG

Manly:
212392-manly-board.jpg

One has the 2011 premiership winning coach and the best recruitment person in the game and the others don't

Dirk Melton > Todd Greenberg.

Dogs kept the wrong executive.

With that said, a bunch of chimps would do a better job than the Manly board & fling less poop while they were at it.

All I see is a bloke who promises premierships and a board thats club has won 2 out of the last 5.

The board has won 2 premierships, greenturd has lost more hair during that time with a wooden spoon victory and missing the 8. What am I missing?

I can see a board getting on with the business of being premiers.

I can also see a balding ego-driven ceo who will have practically nothing to do when the new coach/ceo comes in next year.

One of the two doggies will not be happy as they both are used to being in control!

Yeah I can't wait for the Greenturd-Hasler "showdown"....I give it less than two years to erupt, neither will make it through unscathed.

If Penn and the Manly board had the amount of Money that the Scumdogs had Des Hasler would have gotten more money the 1st time
we would actively be in the player market and offer whoever we wanted
we would retain all players we would want to keep

trechbodyboardin said:
Chip and Chase said:
Todd Greenburg has better taste in art ?

Todd Greenberg vs the Manly Board and hes pwning us

"us"???

Obvious troll is obvious... Let me put that another way for ya brah....

"woofwoofgrowlsnuffflewhimperwoofWOOFWOOFwhimperfartWOOF"

I'm not repeating that. Dogspeak makes my brain hurt.*

*apologies for feeding the troll... But NOT for my offensive, woof laced reply... As it won't offend people. Should see the glare my Labrador is giving me though!!

trechbodyboardin said:
Chip and Chase said:
Todd Greenburg has better taste in art ?

Todd Greenberg vs the Manly Board and hes pwning us

All Greenberg has proven is that he's a slimeball and that he has a buttload more money behind him than we do. He's also proven one other thing: he and all of you dopey Dogs fans are envious of us and want to be us!!

This war is not over. When things are looking good for you guys we'll pull the carpet out from under you so watch out...

I'm thinking your NSW Cup coach from the last 2 years will do well on the Northern Beaches, what do you guys think? ;)

tookey said:
One has the 2011 premiership winning coach and the best recruitment person in the game and the others don't

Stop living in the past, how many titles has Des one with the dogs, thats right 0

What has he achieved? Since there, the dogs have lost a sbw, sacked two coaches, there squabbles where much worse than ours. Got rid of the Hughes family, and the severed ties with the moores.

Someone say god? They havn't won anything since he's been there!!!

Am I missing something?

Plus he's wasted money on countless big names who delivered zilch!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6