Securing the future

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
I have been fortunate to watch both games that the under 20's have played so far and the team is a joy to watch and a breath of fresh air after all the recent negativity that we have seen.

There is a lot of debate right now about the future and what we do now that it appears that both our first grade halves are moving on.

My first thoughts were that we needed to get in quality replacements immediately for both of them. I have had a re-think after watching the 20's today.

Penn and Joe Kelly MUST sign the nucleus of this team.

We have some outstanding prospects in the team and a potential super star in Tom T who again toyed with the opposition put in front of him in this game.

We have a great set of halves in this team and some really strong centres and a good solid pack that rolls forward and creates chances for the backs.

I have been super critical of our first grade halves for all the fuss, I want to move on from that. They will make their decisions regardless of what we think. So be it!!

I am going to watch as many of the 20's games as I can because this is our real future and it shows me we are going to be as strong as ever!

As long as they can bypass willow and whatever he seems to do to nsw cup!

I agree, we need some sort of future planning.. It's hard to know what direction they are taking the squad at present. But you know other clubs will swoop if we don't have them under lock and key.

T be fair the reserves had a good win too today, 16-0 down and going no where, then 2 quick tries right on half time. Conceded a try through a one on one strip to start the 2nd half and then played solid footy to run away with the game. We have some good players in that team too, Hodges looked lively around the ruck and I hope he can make the 1st grade bench soon.

We have to secure these boys before the vultures make their move, with the cash we have from the loss of the big 2 it must be our priority.

How can we look at the way our last good 20 got ripped apart.
I would target specifc players if there is 7 nrl standard players then where gonna have trouble, keeping them all.
We made a decision to keep foran over Hargreaves yet by next week will still be without him. Tom t is a must, you would think move killer to 6 and put tom in centres next season.

I think Killer and snake will be a great role model for Tom T as he comes into first grade. I think if we have a poor start to the season we need to make some bold changes and Tom coming into first grade will really boost the team, he is our brightest prospect since snake.

Snakes defence is what is irreplaceable. He needs to pass down everything he knows to TT

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4