1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

seconds out

Discussion in 'Website Help, Feedback & Suggestions' started by SeaEagleRock8, May 20, 2011.

1. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

+6,637 / 118
    When a post is entered it has the time but only down to the minute, not the second. Now this is a very important issue, although I just can't remember why at the moment. Can we get seconds easily? I know it's a thrill to beat someone to the punch by 1 second!

Also, do we still have the function that tells us if someone else has made a post while we are composing ours?
  2. ssar

ssar Well-Known Member

+206 / 4
    I think there is some setting that pops up some window with a message like: "There have been post(s) since the last time" or something in the User CP, but unsure.
  3. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    +5,437 / 74
    The functionality of a warning that someone is typing when you are causes issues with the mobile version. With that said I meant to modify the code so will try to do that soon.