• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
codewana said:
If ever the refs wil decide a game, surely it'll be in brisbane for NRL's love child.

Should have a guessing comp for the penalty count.Should be about 9-5 bonkos under normal circumstances (home game harry decisions).With croaky playing his last game,throw an extra 3 or 4 on to piggy back him to a win.I guess the one saving grace is,they are unlikely to give him the "beaver-like" send off-GF win!

DSM5 said:
Unfortunately the rabbits are useless rubbish. The Raiders are not.
How many times after a major touch-up DSM, do you see a team come out and win the following weekend? The Dragons should be wary of the Rabbitohs this weekend.

Brookie said:
i still think only melb stand in our way...

plus have we once this year fielded our strongest 17?
i can't remember us doing it once?

The simple fact is that we haven't fielded a full strength team since the 2008 GF.

Phantar said:
DSM5 said:
Unfortunately the rabbits are useless rubbish. The Raiders are not.
How many times after a major touch-up DSM, do you see a team come out and win the following weekend? The Dragons should be wary of the Rabbitohs this weekend.
Was I right or what? Nyuk, nyuk....

Right on the money Phantar.

You might like to read my post on the previous page of this thread.

After the drag queens loss, we are still in a good position for 2nd spot. Superior for and against still has us well placed ahead of the the queen-land teams

yeah Brookvale, you are right, its almost like a 4 point buffer with the superior for and against over the QLD teams. We would have to lose by a huge margin and they win by a huge margin for them to jump us on the table.

For and against:

Manly +157
Cowboys +84
Brisbane +80

Ha ha yeah maybe fellas! I commented on a post on the first page before realiseing there were 2 more! 2nd position is definately not guaranteed if St George lose 1 more game though!

The Melbourne cheats are all complaining of a flu going through the team making things hard for tonights game. Heres hoping they get beaten by the slime.

Lol @ Hayne. Why he felt he had to dive like that I'll never know. He could have scored by simply falling over the try line.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2