Second Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jerry1

First Grader
Reckon I may root for the cows in the finals... Been a while since I had no one to root for in the eight.
Who will you go for......

Think either Cowboys or Sharks if they make it

Anyone but easts, Souths or Broncos or Bulldogs I could handle

Roosters are always my 2nd team (wife and family are roosters fans). The big plus is since 2000 (when we met) we've had one of our teams in the gf 9 times.

Well none of the Newscorp clubs (Donkeys, Drizzle), Not sal cap cheats, (Dogs, Squeals, Rorters), Tigpies are too inconsistent to support, Obviously not the Greenslime backed Tits, or the wingeing Cows.

would really like the Warriors or Faders to give it a shake. How funny would it be to see Ricky's Faders to make splash. It would be refreshing and they are playing good attacking footy not as formula driven as most others.

Manly don't make the finals.....I don't care who wins, but I'll still watch. Though I will admit that as my dad's team was Balmain, if Manly can't be there then I hope the Tigers can be.

Right now though, all I care about is Manly NOT finishing with the wooden spoon. Leave that $hit to the Speels or Knights.

Close to turning it all off. I just can't stand the shthouse rules, the incompetent refs with these lottery penalties influencing every game you watch. Then to have to watch our pea heart efforts on top of that it's just far too irritating.

Cowboys then warriors if Manly not there, I'm not giving up yet.

I'd like to see a team win it that haven't before besides the Sharks

I only follow ONE leauge team.
If Manly are not playing I'll follow the Matildas, the Swans or the Yankees.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4