Second-half atmoshphere - brilliant

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How amazing was it! I think that was the best atmoshphere I've ever experienced, better even than big wins at Brookie. When Bell scored, the Manly crowd really lifted, and for the last 20 minutes the sound was deafening. You could tell it affected the players by the way they came over afterwards and showed their appreciation. I've never seen so much comraderie by Manly fans after the siren either. Everyone was high-fiving eachother out of sheer jubilation. Magical afternoon.

Didn't go to the game, but I was stunned with the Manly crowd support on TV. Manly fans have never been good travellers and I'm used to being significantly outnumbered for all games away from Brookie.

But despite Manly only being in front in the 78th minute, the crowd support was dominantly Manly throughout the game. Good to see both the players and the supporters kept the faith when down 16-0. Were you guys just more vocal, or did we outnumber them?

Rexx, to be honest, we weren't making a lot of noise in the first half, well not from where I was sitting anyway in the O'Reilly Stand - it was full of Parra supporters and they wouldn't shut up for 30 minutes. But after we got into the game, the bays in the General Admin section (on the tryline where Manly scored in 2nd half) came into full voice, and it was like the whole dynamics of the game changed. 20,000 attendace was still well short of what I expected.

i was down there in bay 17 we had 3 bays of manly fans. Our group was noisy for the whole game but the rest didnt get too involved until the second half

Everytime the parra supporters up near crusher started a chant we started a manly one straight after.

and yeah i reakoned i high fived thousands of manly supporters as they left, whilst continueing the manly chants

i have a very sore throat today

It was great in the corporate boxes, plenty of Manly fans there. I enjoyed giving the Parra fans the send off when they went on the walk of shame out of the ground after Smith missed the field goal in the final minute.

I owed a few after the semi loss last year.

i was not a fan of taking the game away from Brookie, apart from the end my most significant memory of the game was the Parra Parra chant rininging in my ears.

that was an away win as far as im concerened

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4