Seating at Double Header Brisbane round 12-please read if you are attending

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
A bit of bad news today, the Eagles seats for the Double Header round 12 are not exactly "best seats in the house"....we have been allocated seating in Bay 725, upper level, northern end looking down the goal line...so much for being our "home game"!

Apparently the Bronco's were none to happy to have their members turfed out of their seats and argued with the NRL that they would provide around 20,000 of the 50,000 crowd so with them retaining those seats and the stadium members another large chunk of the prime seats that then all but cuts out the lower levels to us.

This has affected our packages as we costed in Cat 1 tickets and now have Cat 3 or 4 tickets so all packages have been reduced by $20, meaning the Game Day Experience is only $90 a person (pre game function at the Caxton included).

Also there's a VERY strict booking and payment period...not sure of the cut off date yet but it will just be a few weeks from  now so please if you are coming and have not booked with us BOOK NOW to ensure you get a seat as this will be a sellout and being a part of my package ensures you are seated with the MWTS group.

So,take the game to Brisbane,get the $$,and Manly supporters get crap seats.Maybe we should have gone to Auckland-we had good seats there,and we were away!What seats would we have got in New guinea-top deck of some coconut trees?
Not having a go at you mark,just the crap we cop off the broncos rugby league ...oops,that should be national rugby league!

No mate realise you are not having a go at me....really nothing to do with me, I was told that we'd get great seats...and were were going to get great seats until the Donkeys threw a curve ball.

I suppose in some respects they have a point, we'll provide maybe 1000 patrons....they will provide 20,000 patrons so they do have some clout.

You know the funny thing about this is after the game at Caxton the us, Canterbury fans and the Titans fans will have a beer and take the piss out of each other. Meanwhile noone will want anything to do with the Donkeys.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1300829045[/time]

The good thing coming out of this of the 20,000 fans the Broncos will be supplying Manly will be taking there money.

So in saying that I would like to say... "SUCK **** YOU STUPID ASSES"

Ant the last time we played at Suncorp we beat them (2009) and the "after party" at the Caxton was fantastic....we sang and chanted in the carpark area and the Donkey suppporters just left in droves...after about 20 minutes we had the place to ourseleves.

its ****house.

You've been dudded mark im sure you could of probably sourced better tickets yourself if you hadnt had to wait.

I guess we gotta look at the positives 1) we get an extra game in QLD and 2) the club gets extra cash.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Ant the last time we played at Suncorp we beat them (2009) and the \"after party\" at the Caxton was fantastic....we sang and chanted in the carpark area and the Donkey suppporters just left in droves...after about 20 minutes we had the place to ourseleves.

Was there mate. That was my first MWTS experience.

If Manly are only going to have 1000 fans at the game, and I assume the Bulldogs a similar amount,  that still leaves plenty of lower tier seating for the Broncos and Titans fans. It is typical of a Gallop run NRL. It's bullsh#t.

Bones link said:
If Manly are only going to have 1000 fans at the game, and I assume the Bulldogs a similar amount,  that still leaves plenty of lower tier seating for the Broncos and Titans fans. It is typical of a Gallop run NRL. It's bullsh#t.

Bones,bones,you know that they have to look after the poor,hard done by boncos!They are the only team in a city of 2 mill,and still need to be propped up,and helped by the No Real Leadership.As for the tits,well,they have to have everything handed to them on a silver platter.They have competition from the new AFL franchise,and because they obviously can't stand up to the competition on their own,they get all the "leg-ups" they need too!

Look it sux, we can blame gallop, the NRL,suncorp, the 20k members but someone at manly did the deal.I am sure there is some type of contract or agreement to ensure the club gets its money. They either didnt read the fine print or didnt care enough to negotiate the rest of deal. They were obviosly blinded by the money. Thank god the PNG deal didnt go through, with that much money involved manly fans may have had to sit in a minefield

Either way its concerning

Hope they give the Donko's  half a dozen Monday nights for their trouble.

I sooooooo wish I was going to this. it would have been perfect. Drive down with a few mates, stay the weekend and come back. But nooooo my kid has to be due smack bang around this date. Already seeing it is going to be a difficult child haha

We are "in discussions" at present regarding some possibilities to buy better Cat 1 seats on an "individual basis"...these woud be BEFORE they go on sale to the general public.....not exactly sure how this will work but I guess soemthing like this

1) Our order has to go in by 1st April, I can "request" cat 1 seats BUT cannot guarantee all to be together....this clearly isn't what we want for the MWTS  but it"might" suit people who say...I'll pay an upgrade and take cat 1 seats if you can get them". So our request for Cat 1 would be "noted but not confirmed"
2) I think then the Bronco's will get 1st April to 4th April to buy, and if they don't then they'd confirm some cat 1's for us

This is NOT 100% confirmed but I am trying my very best to help people here and this is possibly one way around it.

Personally I'd much rather see people together as a block, even if it is in Bay 725.

Will be coming along Mark - is it gunna be a massive night later - many go  out into Bris vegas after to celebrate the Seaeagles victory?? :D

Matt K link said:
Will be coming along Mark - is it gunna be a massive night later - many go  out into Bris vegas after to celebrate the Seaeagles victory?? :D

We'll take over the Caxton's Car Park

Kiwi Eagle link said:
We went out in Brisbane after Origin last year, highly recommend Down Under Bar, full of backpackers ;)
don't like you went to the cock or too bar at beat ke

Cambo link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=187046.msg326538#msg326538 date=1300854839]
We went out in Brisbane after Origin last year, highly recommend Down Under Bar, full of backpackers ;)
don't like you went to the cock or too bar at beat ke
[/quote]

**** mate, we sprinted from that backpacker bar to the Valley not knowing about the 3am lockdown, got there at 2.57am, spoke to this bouncer who goes I can't let you in but that place is still open. So up we go, order a round, spy a 6 foot 6 tranny, destroy the drinks in 1 gulp and then bolted haha

Aah Kiwi you are a dangerous man.

Look guys all I can see is get your bookings in ASAP...my GDE package is just $90, and that incudes the pre game function at the Caxton (some drinks and lots of eats) and the ticket in Bay 725.

Book SOON please, if you leave this you are in danger of being isolated into an area full of Bronco's supporters (or Titans).

I a NOT just saying this to get a few more bookings, do the math I am making **** all out of the package anyway I justw ant everyone to be together so we can rock Suncorp.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7