Season over..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lord Eagleton said:
Hopefully what Freddie said re Killers calf injury is correct (it being a temporary injury like one George Rose had before).

And even if Killers gone, who gives a f'ck, we're Manly, we will put a player in his spot to do the job. This teams more than 1 player. Same goes for Matai.

Freddie said it might be his plantaris muscle (dont know about the spelling).
I was on crutches for a while after snapping mine. It is very painful injury though the positive side is you dont need the muscle (the physio told me that many people dont have one anyway!) so you cant do any further damage once you have snapped it.

Ceagle said:
effnic said:
Bloody drama queens. Thread starter hang yourself.

Well it seems that Lyons injury already cost us that game.

I think you are right, we go beaten by six without Jamie. He is worth at leas that to us.

mickqld said:
you're kidding with the Stewarts Foz and DCE we will take care of these pretenders. We've got this.

Mick, I blame you for this loss. Why didn't you get all negative on us????????

not to mention the forward pass before the 1st dogs try.

Ceagle, like you mate, and our backs are against the wall, but worst heading of the year... sink your negativeness somewhere else.

Mal Cochrane said:
not to mention the forward pass before the 1st dogs try.

Ceagle, like you mate, and our backs are against the wall, but worst heading of the year... sink your negativeness somewhere else.

I'm just saying if Lyon our best player is out vs the Cows, then we are screwed, JT will carve us to shreds. It is like taking Barba out of the Dogs and still being positive.

We can still win this as long as he is healthy

torana355 said:
Ralphie said:
mickqld said:
you're kidding with the Stewarts Foz and DCE we will take care of these pretenders. We've got this.

Mick, I blame you for this loss. Why didn't you get all negative on us????????

I feared this before the game when Mick was so confident, i really did. Mick next week you need to bring back the negativity :p

Yes I'm very sorry to all for being so upbeat and positive. My bad. Well you will be pleased to know I am extremely depressed and downbeat about our chances this morning. Matai and Lyon all but gone then so are we. I think the Cows will win tonight and then the Thurston/Bowen/Pipeneck show will tear our backline to pieces. Very very sad not with the loss but with the consequences out of the game.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

The season is not over. Lyon couldn't be too badly injured if he was walking around last night. There are also other positives to take out of last night

It's a fact that 2 of the top 4 teams have to lose in the new finals system. I would much rather lose to the Bulldogs than win against North Queensland in similar style as the last few weeks. Had that happened, problems in our attack could be left unresolved and in 2 weeks time our performance could have been just as bad. The extra week will give us a chance to improve and may also work in our favour if we get any suspensions.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4