Season Launch On Sale Monday!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
On Monday our 2012 Season Launch will go on sale.

To be held on Friday 24 February in a spectacular marquee on Brookvale Oval. This event is quite simple a once in a lifetime experience.

See Ross Wilson of Daddy Cool & Mondo Rock play live with his band.

Hosted by Eagles Angel, Wendy Harmer & former Sea Eagle and 2UE commentator, John Gibbs.

Special guests will include players from the 1972 Premiership Team, Eagles Angels & ofcourse the 2012 Sea Eagles NRL team.

A limited number of public tickets will be available for $150.

Once the event is on sale I will post the booking link.

Should be an incredible night!

Go Manly!

Larissa

Larissa said:
On Monday our 2012 Season Launch will go on sale.

To be held on Friday 24 February in a spectacular marquee on Brookvale Oval. This event is quite simple a once in a lifetime experience.

See Ross Wilson of Daddy Cool & Mondo Rock play live with his band.

Hosted by Eagles Angel, Wendy Harmer & former Sea Eagle and 2UE commentator, John Gibbs.

Special guests will include players from the 1972 Premiership Team, Eagles Angels & ofcourse the 2012 Sea Eagles NRL team.

A limited number of public tickets will be available for $150.

Once the event is on sale I will post the booking link.

Should be an incredible night!

Go Manly!

Larissa

What time does it start?

didn't the club realise that those supporters who are in England are probably the ones who would have forked out to go to this as well? Bit of a shame that the UK crew will be flying home when this is on. Abit OF less revenue for sure.

Darren said:
didn't the club realise that those supporters who are in England are probably the ones who would have forked out to go to this as well? Bit of a shame that the UK crew will be flying home when this is on. Abit OF less revenue for sure.

I'm staying in Europe for longer than the WCC tour mate. Otherwise I would have been back for it. The majority of the WCC tourists will have been back a week already by then.

that's good Bones!! Just thought it would be such a shame for these very loyal fans to miss out. It's fans like the uk group that really pour dollars into the club: memberships, clothing, dinners and evenings etc.

Darren said:

Trouble is we have to have to launch the season before the season starts! :)

Darren said:
Geez Darren u must really hated us winning the grand final it would given you nothing to whinge about.

Hahaha!!
Larissa said:
Darren said:

Trouble is we have to have to launch the season before the season starts! :)

Cam, I was thinking of the uk fans and being able to attend the opening. After Bones reply, it's good they can be there if they wish! eg Knowing you as a big time traveller and if you were in the uk and probably wanting to go to the launch.

Sheikheagle said:
Darren won't be going as brookvale oval is not safe to take the family.

No he will go only of his souths mate jase pays for him. Lol

im busy that day - can we make it another day or is only darrens mates who can afford to go OS that get special treatment?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2