SeaEagles v Titans Rd3 Game day thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pick the Margin Manly v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Clint said:
Anyone up here in Darwin going to watch it?
Wanna get down to a local?
I'm out Palmy way if anyone interested.
Probably go to The Hub.
Mate id join you but not in darwin sorry

farrar injured in training

not impressed. this side lacks structure. lawton playing well at hooker. not impressed with the rest so far. 12 nil.. twenty gone

Just walked past the World's best RL Team enjoying a fun beach cricket game at Broadbeach.
Lots of laughter and Matai as limber as ever :angel:

All bodes well for the Soniq boom of the Screaming Sea Eagle today :D

Hope B1 and B2 put the Titans to bed:p

12-6. siege cut through and scored. still giving too many penalties away. 13 min to go first half

woeful defending. touch football. 18-6.

tativa scored right before half time. soft try but he's been the best of the forwards. 18-12 ht.

Daniel said:
Clint said:
Anyone up here in Darwin going to watch it?
Wanna get down to a local?
I'm out Palmy way if anyone interested.
Probably go to The Hub.
Mate id join you but not in darwin sorry

Thanks Dan. Just bumped into a dude wearing a Manly singlet in Coles. Meeting him at The Hub to watch the game.
Apparently there's a few of them that get there to watch each week.
Happy days. :)

The under 20s game was the worst half of football I have ever seen, Both team were terrible, fortunately we were a little less terrible. None of them can hold the ball, that has to be a record for most balls dropped in a game and it's only half time...

I was really looking forward to seeing all 3 grades today and see what talent we had under 1st grade. Has been quite disappointing to tell you the truth. Hopefully the 1st grade boys can show them how it's done, and hopefully we have a good run with injuries this year!!

This Kelly kid in Holden Cup looks the good. Commentators giving him a wrap too. Gutherson has a ton of speed, but needs a bit more filling out in terms of strength. That will come though.

Why is Jamil Hopoate not playing?

Brookie said:
jamie lyon's younger bro...lol?

I get thay a lot. But I am infact older than Jamie Lyon. Well we are both 31 but I was born in 1981 and he in 1982

You've got to laugh at this Ref, with these challenges. 3 times they've challanged and each time he's had to overturn the decision. Can't see it being implemented in the top grade as their egos wouldn't handle it.

Good win in the end for the 20's. Gutherson looks good and as its been stated, he just needs a couple of years of strength and conditioning to fill out.

Might be early in the season yet but I see this game as pretty damn important. Last year it seemed to me that the attitude of the team wasn't always there for whatever reason: this year whilst still a little rusty at times (lol and still ran up 30+ on the Knights!) the boys look more cohesive and hungry.

Last year we were seemingly a little lackluster against the not so highly ranked teams, but turned up pumped against the big guns (generally: not all the time!).

Last week our defense destroyed Newcastle and I'm hoping for more of the same against the Titans: smash nine colours of crap out of them, frustrate and overwhelm their attack with strong positive defense then beat them like a red headed stepson when their heads drop. Ruthless!!!

It's the attitude displayed against so called lesser opposition that's just as important as the 2 points IMHO.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4