SeaEagles v Titans Rd3 Game day thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pick the Margin Manly v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Penalties killed us. Got to be more disciplined we threw this one away hopefully they will learn a lot from this. Defense is great we just took too long to play decent field position. Titans are genuine top 8 contender they wont lose too many up here.

The titans won it through there forwards and there halves kick meters. Manly just made too many errors, but they did very well to be so close to winning at the end.

just one of those games i guess,
I loved our attack in the last 25, we were cutting them up everytime we got the ball, seems we have great fitness​
I thought tits were very lucky with that win..very lucky
matai is playing amazing atm.

No Matai we lose by more
silly little mistakes
the signs are there for a great season

1 thing that did bother me was Checchin not enough confidence to award tries without the video ref

mickqld said:
Going to change my tip here. It's a very hot, humid ,steamy day here, Titans forwards are fired for this and i can see Bird giving us heaps of trouble like he did last year. I think the heat will affect us badly seeing as how it's a 430pm start. Titans by 6

@[mickqld]

your fault

time to end it and go for Manly now dude

Berkeley_Eagle said:
No Matai we lose by more
silly little mistakes
the signs are there for a great season

1 thing that did bother me was Checchin not enough confidence to award tries without the video ref

mickqld said:
Going to change my tip here. It's a very hot, humid ,steamy day here, Titans forwards are fired for this and i can see Bird giving us heaps of trouble like he did last year. I think the heat will affect us badly seeing as how it's a 430pm start. Titans by 6

@[mickqld]

your fault

time to end it and go for Manly now dude

Well I did tip Manly earlier in the week so the damage had already been done, reversing it matchday doesn't work. :D

Just had a look at the stats on nrl.com for this game.

Titans had 56% possession but only scored 2 tries to our 3. The Titans made the first line break of the game but didn't make another. We ended up making 5 line breaks.

It was a strange game.

A game of missed chances. Loved the comeback.

Can't be too disappointed given the spirit shown, and the potential for improvement.

The Titans were good, got to give them that. Our guys did well to even it up and would have won if Matai passes to an unmarked Brett who would have scored under the posts, instead of kicking to Tafua. Plus Cherry kicking out on the full..... Anyway, for as good as the Titans were at home, to lose by 2 points under those circumstances it was a good effort.

That was as good as the Titans could play, We can and do play a lot better then that.
I hate Chechin a lot.

Funny looking back at this thread from kick off( after being at the game), the ebbs and flows of footy....it was like that yesterday in the away supporters bay, we had them fired up early, then quiet by half time then fired up again then depressed in the last 4 minutes.

You have to say this, it was entertaining

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4