SeaEagles v Sharks @Brookie Rd6 Heritage round Game day thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pick the Margin Manly v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
COMMANDER said:
Wouldn't have been close if Killer could have slotted a few. Needs some real practice.

It is a concern. With kicking boots on, today isn't close and we beat the Titans.

Hard to be too negative because virtually every other aspect is spot on.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Glad to get the win and see the nephew Peta debut and grab a try. While it was probably our worst performance so far this year a win is still a win and 2 points. I was definitely disappointed by how inconsistent we were on attack and D. Also we lacked intensity in our D and seemed to let the Sharks make yards to easily at times. Even on attack we were out of sync quite a few times. We just didn't seem to be fully locked in today. However at the end of the day with all these flaws in our performance today we still got the job done. While I would love us to thrash every team we play I know that's not realistic. We will have games like this but when it came to crunch time we made the plays to win which is what good teams do. Thankful for the W and I'm sure Tooves will be on the boys in training making sure they improve from this performance. Last off I'm proud of Peta and overall I thought he did pretty well bar a couple rookie mistakes. Scored a try brilliantly set up by Snake and also should of had a try assist but overall he seemed to show some potential. As happy as I am for him I'm a unbiased Manly fan and while he might be family I hope Wolfman isn't out long. It's awesome for Peta to get a run but at same time I hope he doesn't as it means one of our back 3 is out. Though I hope he makes the best of the opportunities when they arise be it by injuries or rep duties. Way to go neph keep it up and congrats on our 1st grade debut and try!!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Yep Horoscope a machine, been saying it for weeks, the best buy of the year

Ha autospell HORO

Haha. Shouldn't have said anything @[Mark from Brisbane] I just assumed it was his new nicknames. ;)

Got home from school holidays just in time to listen to online coverage. Great start by Manly and it turned into a bit of a nail biter. Sounds like the sharkies threw everything at Manly.
Got the win. All good. Now it's wabbit hunting season.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7