SeaEagles v Roosters MnF @FortBrookie Rd9 Gameday thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pick the Margin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Molan is older and more solid and compact than Gutherson.He is an absolute string bean and would be slaughtered.

susan said:
Molan is older and more solid and compact than Gutherson.He is an absolute string bean and would be slaughtered.

The official site has him 86kg and 190cm. Brett is 94 and 182. Clinton wouldn't be the lightest player on the field, but 18 year olds haven't reached their full strength yet.

This will be a hard game ive looked at the roosters side and they are jamm packed with names can hardly see a weakness. With snake out it will be a close one. I think wolfie would be the best for fullback he always plays well in that position when we tried him. not sure who to put at wing maybe use an established player like buhrer rather than risk is with hiku.

I think 2V will keep the dynamic Taufua at fullback .He did the job against the dragons including that match winning try with his powerful burst smashing past 3 defenders

not only do i have to watch this game on delay on Monday night I have to endure 80 minutes of muuuuuuvvveeee

The other main reason Gutherson isn't an option is that we tend to always turn big clashes into absolute no holds barred physical slugfests(eg souths, dogs) because it is in our DNA and looking at the roosters there are not many shrinking violets in their roster,particularly their pigs.

If ever there was going to be some serious rag dolling then this would be it.

Daniel said:
not only do i have to watch this game on delay on Monday night I have to endure 80 minutes of muuuuuuvvveeee

Just of curiosity Dan. Will you be able to wait & watch it or will you have to find out the result beforehand?

I often have full intentions of not finding out results, if I am watching it on delay, but often I can't help myself and have to find out the result.

If we have lost then I don't bother watching. If we have won then I watch the game quite content in the knowing of our victory.

mickqld said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Mickqld........where aaaaaaaaaaaare you???

Rorters will be plucked. Manly by 8 :D

oh ****e. We are dead...:mad:

Daniel said:

Good on ya Dan. Now I have the
I like the way you muuuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvveeeee song going over & over in my head. :mad:

Clint said:
Daniel said:

Just of curiosity Dan. Will you be able to wait & watch it or will you have to find out the result beforehand?

I often have full intentions of not finding out results, if I am watching it on delay, but often I can't help myself and have to find out the result.

If we have lost then I don't bother watching. If we have won then I watch the game quite content in the knowing of our victory.

My will power is pretty strong. I waited and watched the whole game last monday. Made sure I had the radio on the non football station when I got out of the car so i wouldn't turn it on and hear the results. Got home and Leanne was watching the end of it so sat in the car for a few minutes and got all my gear out and in the wash etc, then watched it on delay. I fast forwarded maybe about minutes of it before half time then watched the rest through the end.

Its hard, especially waiting that long and seeing us lose but in all honesty I just enjoy watching the footy and like the result to be a surprise, I would prefer to watch our games and see a loss than just hear the score

Daniel said:

Its hard, especially waiting that long and seeing us lose but in all honesty I just enjoy watching the footy and like the result to be a surprise, I would prefer to watch our games and see a loss than just hear the score

If I have enough beverages, the result ends up being a surprise for me too. :)

It's ok Terry, Ryan's a famous member of STs but has eased back on the posting these days. He's well known for his prolific team lists (YARTS), playing the ball not the man, sexual prowess and a left field suggestion to play Cuthbo on the wing.

With Snake out a win on Monday will be the win of the season. For any chance DCE, Foran and Lyon all need to have one of their best games.

with hiku playing tonight and gagan not playing,

I think its gonna be Taufua at fullback, gagan to play wing.

If thats true, im worried but kinda excited. While the high ball would be a problem, his kick returns would be awesome, he eats up meters and breaks tackles all day on the wing, getting more ball at fb could be an awesome thing..could be.

Nsw cup team play again on sunday i think. We will get more of an idea from when that team is announced.

Forget about the manly haters where ever they are ( media , newspaper ).
On the field the players from all other teams know that Manly is the benchmark. We play hard and have great talent across the park that's why all teams step up against us , they try to prove something.you have heard players from other teams make comments such as " sore still after 3 weeks "

I really don't remember the last team that beat us ?? When we lose it's self inflicted

It won't be easy on Monday night but look at our line up and at brookie , I can't see us losing.

What the hell is wrong with most of you wanting Hiku to be the fullback?
The guy was literally petrified of catching bombs.
I think just because we won against the sharks that day it blinded most of you.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2