SeaEagles v Dogs @ANZ Rd5 Game day thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pick the Margin

• Manly 1-4

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Manly 5-8

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • Manly 9-12

Votes: 31 45.6%
  • Manly 13+

Votes: 22 32.4%
  • Draw

• Dogs 1-6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dogs 7-12

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • dogs 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's no excuses for either team if they lose. Manly are without their best forward in Glenn Stewart.

i'm talking about the dribble we've heard since the start of the season Re: the dogs injuries/suspensions.

last year no one gave two f**ks about manly not having a fullstrength team!

bones said:
There's no excuses for either team if they lose. Manly are without their best forward in Glenn Stewart.

AGREED

a win is win , 2 points is 2 points.
id take the win , take the 2 points , take win against the dogs , take win against des.

i wouldnt think twice about it !!!
and would gladly accept it again later in the year !!

Ron E. Gibbs said:
Guzzler said:
Well just got harder for us, Possibly our best forward thus far Eastwood has been ruled out along with Klemmer.

I heard Klemmer was dropped but didn't hear anything about Eastwood. Agree he has been the pick of the Dogs pack this year. I've always liked the way the Male Nurse plays, even when he was a skinnier second-rower at the Broncos. He's just got really good skills.

Guess the butch nurse couldn't swap his/her shift at canterbury hospital.

In other news I saw the Sea Eagles bus near Australia Square in the city at lunchtime today. Wonder why??

dogs are a one man team, without barba last year they struggle to make the 8. hoping thier grandfinal apperence last year was simalir to parramatta when Hayne was unstoppable. hate those dogs!!

Got a bad feeling about this I reckon we will get penalised and error ridden out of this contest.

mickqld said:
Got a bad feeling about this I reckon we will get penalised and error ridden out of this contest.

I sincerely think the dogs will win this one. They are due for a win.

Good strong start and Jorge is a great finisher.... good hands and good try. Nice kick from Killer to ice the 2 points. Barba didn't even try to tackle he just put his hands up?

Matai killing it out of dummy half - a couple of good runs already.

Also we need to get someone sheepdogging Lawrence, he invariably pokes through the line and frees an arm. Need someone running off his hip.

Roger said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Listening on radio, bloody Chan 9 Brisbane!!

GO MANLY

Luckily here on the Gold Coast we get nbn, so we got the game live

Yep lucky you!!

I can only hear on Radio BUT gee the Manly supporters sound loud, for those that can see on TV are there many there??

The dogs are looking a bit flat and Barba looks tired already. A couple of errors creeping in now for both sides but if we just control possession we can put plenty of more points on.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4