SeaEagles v Dogs @ANZ Rd5 Game day thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pick the Margin

• Manly 1-4

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Manly 5-8

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • Manly 9-12

Votes: 31 45.6%
  • Manly 13+

Votes: 22 32.4%
  • Draw

• Dogs 1-6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dogs 7-12

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • dogs 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Moondog said:
bones said:
Blake said:
Does it bother anyone else that Luke Patten has been named as a video ref for this game?

Did it bother you last week when ex-Sea Eagle Luke Phillips refereed our game?
I don't care if we get Luke Skywalker so long as we get consistency. If it comes down to the wire and the game hinges on a video refs decision I don't want an ex bulldog in the box.

agree.. a RECENT cross eyed ex bulldogs player...
hopefully we dont need that , and we out play them the whole game.

Foran man of the match !!!

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
If I didn't go for Manly I'd be picking the Dogs too. I'd be surprised if any non-Manly supporter would be picking The Eagles in this game.

Manly have not beaten anyone special yet and the Dogs have been bloody close against Storm & Souths and are building imo.

Either way should be a cracker of a game.

Manly by 4.
Foran MOM.
Tafua FTS

Well just got harder for us, Possibly our best forward thus far Eastwood has been ruled out along with Klemmer.

Who's going to the game? Bulldogs-supporting boyfriend and I just made a last minute decision to go and will head there straight from the office tonight so I hope the merchandise van is there as I'll have to buy something maroon and white to wear!

I am terrible at putting bets on and never win anything so have put a token $20 on the Dogs for a straight win... :p

Guzzler said:
Well just got harder for us, Possibly our best forward thus far Eastwood has been ruled out along with Klemmer.

I call bulls**t guzzler. ;)
Why? What's the G-O?

Clint said:
Guzzler said:

Why? What's the G-O?

Just on the news, both of them out. Well that will give the media an excuse to use for the dogs when we beat them 13+

Guzzler said:

I heard Klemmer was dropped but didn't hear anything about Eastwood. Agree he has been the pick of the Dogs pack this year. I've always liked the way the Male Nurse plays, even when he was a skinnier second-rower at the Broncos. He's just got really good skills.

strone33 said:
Clint said:
Guzzler said:

Why? What's the G-O?

Just on the news, both of them out. Well that will give the media an excuse to use for the dogs when we beat them 13+

No we will just use the we have Kris Keating excuse if we get done by that much:p

I am guessing he was injured in the game V Souths and was ruled out straight away.

Not 100% sure just going off what I am hearing on the radio and reading online.

Clint said:
If I didn't go for Manly I'd be picking the Dogs too. I'd be surprised if any non-Manly supporter would be picking The Eagles in this game.

Manly have not beaten anyone special yet and the Dogs have been bloody close against Storm & Souths and are building imo.

Either way should be a cracker of a game.

Manly by 4.
Foran MOM.
Tafua FTS
Mate The toothless dogs only win was in a bloody close game against the pathetic parramatta eels .

why do the media make so much out of the dogs having players out?

did manly field their best 17 once last year?

Isn't their job to report on who and who isn't playing, You would think if Lyon or Stewart were a late exclusion it would be big news.

If it topples the North Korean issues from the front page then they have gone a little overboard.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6