Seaeagle players To Fly IN 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
After all the negative crap lets get to what we are really looking foward to - the action on the field.
What players are you keen to see fire up into top form in 2015.
Personally cant wait to see Mason lead aggressively through the middle & Mateo play to his massive potential...
Hoping Jake Trjobovic gets a shot & is THAT player who go's from "where did he come from?" into representative calculations - could be the 1 who has that breakout year.
Also think DCE will shine again & be the player who stays long term after copping a beating by the media.

Jake is the player I want to see given a go from the outset. Also keen for Gutherson to be given a real shot to see if he is a special as many think. Interested to see Leary, Chee Kam and Sao get a crack at some time (the last two are both in the do or die category, but showed plenty in U20s - not that it always translates to NRL of course). Blair is another that could cement a spot if poor form or injuries strike.

I'd also like to see JSL get more minutes this year and really try and bend the line. He earned it last year with his form and general enthusiasm.

I want to see our forward pack dominate like we used to, we have some more size this year so looking forward to seeing the new guys have a good dig. Mason and Burges for mine.

Would like to see big years from JSL, Lui and Starling. Hopefully they're better for the run last year.

I can't wait to see Jake T get an extended run in 1st grade. I really think he could make the NRL community sit up.

Mateo to wind back the clock and everyone to say 'how did the Warriors let this guy go?'

But the player I want to see firing the most is Snake. Snake fires and we tend to win premierships or make Grand Finals (sure this relies on other factors, such as the forwards doing their duty, and the backs giving him time and space, but this is almost the barometer of how we'll go, if you are going 'whoooaa!! look at Snake!' we will be in the final week or so of September, if not October)

I think we are going to see a lift in all our players. The media may have it all wrong (it wouldn't be the first time). All this ongoing media saga may have a galvanising effect on the team. It might just put the fire in the belly each week that we need to dominate the competition.

Barring injuries, I think we may be in for a BIG year!! I hope Leary gets to play a couple of games during the year. I also want to see JSL have a big year.

I'm not looking for any one player to step it up this season, I want to see a determined commitment to defense in 2015. With all the distractions and off field drama it will be our defense that will tell the story of commitment to each other in this team.

Yep, agree with all those players mentioned.
I am looking forward to watching Blake Leary. I've only seen him play once but I reckon he could become a favourite - not for anything flashy but because he seems to be passionate and always backing up. Teams need workhorses - like Matt Balin - and he could be another one.

Leary could easily be part of the 17 - if not initially it seems he is held in high regard & will feature at some time. I think he has good vision & those oversized halfback ballplaying skills more than a bustling runner of the ball & could well be part of the puzzle by seasons end.
Still stick with big Willie as the bloke I want to see rev up the troops & lead from the front starting with the Eels on Friday....Mateo has always been a player I thought would be great at Manly with the winning culture & attitude waking the sleeping giant that has so much unused potential.

Even if the halves settle we will need at least 1 or 2 of the guys mentioned to play above theor pay grade if we are to win it.

Would love to see Jake get a good crack but cannot see him jumping stright in after his injury last year, Tooves will play it safe with BJ, Starling, Mason, Burgess and Vave ahead of him to start with.

I expect to see MCK get more of a run, his run late last year was a bit left field and I think the club will want to see more of him prior to re-signing. Seems to have a bit of a clan as well so would be good if he does kick on.

Blake Leary is at the age where it is now or never, fingers crossed its now.

Guthbo looks like putting a lot of pressure on this year, a bit like Hiku in that he is young and talented and once you give him an opportunity he will be hard to drop.

Sao, Jake T, MCK and Gutherson.

I think Gutherson might end up playing the whole season if he can avoid injury. He is probably our best wing option ATM.

It's possible that Jake T and MCK might be able to force their way on to the bench at some stage.

Sao had big wraps when we first bought him but hasn't fired and remains the only player out of the four mentioned above to not have debuted. I'm hoping that he can surprise us but if he doesn't then it may be time to give him away.

Given how young these guys are, it would be amazing if they all came good this season.

Sao, Jake T, MCK and Gutherson.

I think Gutherson might end up playing the whole season if he can avoid injury. He is probably our best wing option ATM.

It's possible that Jake T and MCK might be able to force their way on to the bench at some stage.

Sao had big wraps when we first bought him but hasn't fired and remains the only player out of the four mentioned above to not have debuted. I'm hoping that he can surprise us but if he doesn't then it may be time to give him away.

Given how young these guys are, it would be amazing if they all came good this season.

Sao debuted in 2013 against the Cowboys in Nth Qld from memory.

Time for the youngin's to shine, will be great to see some young blokes step up and take pride in the jersey .

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6