1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sea Eagles vs Titans 11th June

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by blue_mountains_eagle, May 12, 2010.

1. blue_mountains_eagle

blue_mountains_eagle New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just booked the plane tickets, heading up to see the boys whack the tits,
    anyone know where to sit amongst other Manly fans? I seem to always end up seated near moron opposition supporters...

2. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,767 / 72
    Vidmar or Mark from Brisbane can answer that - they normally take over one end of the ground behind the posts.

3. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    I'll be there. Always a special game and lots of fun with the Robina Tavern take-over by the MWTS and filling a whole bay. I look forward to catching up with everyone.

4. deadlyeagle

deadlyeagle Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    I will be there as well, basically buy the tickets for the away supporters bay and thats is where we sit, behind the goals.

5. vidmar

vidmar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 0
    We've ha big numbers travel to the GC for the last 2 games so you will have plenty of company.
    Pre-match meeting spot is the Robina Tavern which traditionally has been chockers with Manly fans pre-game.
    They have a free shuttle bus to Skilled from there to get you to the ground (parking in the area is non-existent)
    Mark from Brisbane organises the "official" MWTS tours and you get contact him here mark@ambassadortravel.com.au and we have around 80 booked so far on this trip.
    It's worth getting on his mailing list as that way you will be kept updated on trips and plans etc for away games.
    There will also likely be a post match function with the players and coaching staff so keep an eye on mwse.com.au for details on that as they are well worth getting to.
    As mentioned, aim to get match tickets in the "away supporters" area and you will be right.

6. Zep

Zep Active Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    I loved it last year... Especially with the "40-nill" chant going on! love it!

7. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,468 / 74
    i will talk to the mrs, depending on how house selling goes i may head down

8. blue_mountains_eagle

blue_mountains_eagle New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great, thanks for the help,
    I will be staying up on the Sunny Coast with my uncle (MAD MANLY FAN) and driving down to the game, I will get into contact with Mark,
    thanks everyone :)

9. Zep

Zep Active Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    if you need a place to crash, the new place i am at isn't too bad. Even have an FHM covergirl as a roommate :p

10. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,769 / 258
    Hi Blue Mountains

Just drop me an e-mail and I'll add you to my list (cast of thousands)...you'll get all the information you need.

If you are organising your own accommodation I still have some seats left on my second 48 seater coach to do what we are calling our "Game Day Experience"...covers a pre departure get together at the official MWTS hotel, then transport to the Robina Tavern, then a general fans get together, then transport to Skilled Stadium,game ticket (sitting in the midst of the lunatics), transport back at the end of the game and ticket to the official post match function....we do the lot and one call does it all!!

(07) 38399311

or

mark@ambassadorholidays.com.au

Cheers

11. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    I am confirmed finally, the GC better get ready haha

12. The Gronk

The Gronk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    if you need a place to crash, the new place i am at isn't too bad. Even have an FHM covergirl as a roommate :p
    [/quote]
    You'll be needing photographic evidence to prove a statement like that Nate ;)

13. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,769 / 258
    Can I join in on the FHM girlie :) :)