Sea Eagles vs Bulldogs - Team Line-ups and Game day chat and updates

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: Sea Eagles vs Bulldogs - Team Line-up

Matai would be interesting at 5/8th.  His bullocking runs at their scrum base pairing would be good and make them think.  However I predict that Hasler will revert to his usual conservative line and have him in the centres and Lyon out of position as 5/8th.  And Bell will do his usual crab like runs across field.  I thrink we'll win easily.  Kick to their midget winger with Bani and Robbo coming through.

DSM5 link said:
Matai would be interesting at 5/8th.  His bullocking runs at their scrum base pairing would be good and make them think.  However I predict that Hasler will revert to his usual conservative line and have him in the centres and Lyon out of position as 5/8th.  And Bell will do his usual crab like runs across field.  I thrink we'll win easily.  Kick to their midget winger with Bani and Robbo coming through.

Zig Hail Mon Fuhrer  ;)

Canteen Worker link said:
Since when did a Tuesday night team for Big League ever resemble a run on team. Last weekend Perry started with 14 on his back, Cuthbo was on the bench with 11, Willo did not start despite being picked at 6 and Lyon played pivot with 4. Matai was not even named in the team. All speculation!

We all undertand that, but why not just name Willo at 5/8 ?? If naming Dr Matai at 5/8 is supposed to be some sort of smokescreen then at least let the guy know so he can back you up in the media, otherwise what is the point.........to confuse our players as well as the opposition ?

Manly interchange prop Mark Bryant is definitely out after succumbing to a knee injury.

Vic Mauro replaces Bryant on the bench.
http://manlydaily.com.au/article/2008/04/26/9864_sports.html

MANLY WARRINGAH

1 Brett Stewart
2 Michael Robertson, 3 Steve Bell, 4 Jamie Lyon, 5 Michael Bani
6 Steve Matai, 7 Matt Orford ©
8 Jason King, 9 Matt Ballin, 10 Brent Kite
11 Adam Cuthbertson, 12 Glenn Stewart
13 Luke Williamson

Int - 14 Josh Perry, 15 Glenn Hall, 16 Jack Afamasaga,18 Heath L'Estrange, 19 Vic Mauro
Coach: Des Hasler

BULLDOGS
18. Brent Crisp
2. Heka Nanai, 3. Tim Winitana, 4. Willie Tonga, 5. Matt Utai
6. Ben Roberts, 7. Daniel Holdsworth
8. Jarrad Hickey, 9. Corey Hughes, 10. Chris Armit
11. Sonny Bill Williams, 12. Andrew Ryan (c)
13. Lee Te Maari

Int - 14. Danny Williams, 15. Brad Morrin, 16. Justin Tsoulos, 19. Gary Warburton

TODAY ON
10_foxsports2.md.jpg

3.15pm Live: Rugby League: Toyota Cup Sea Eagles v Bulldogs
League. PREMIERE Our first look at Manly, who let a big lead slip against Parramatta last week. The 5th placed Bulldogs lost a tough game against the Dragons last week, but watch for the brilliant Ben Barba and John Kite to inspire.

4.55pm Live: NRL Saturday Pre Game Show Saturday Pre Game Show
League. PREMIERE A look at the highlights of Friday night's games and a preview of the rest of the weekend's clashes.

5.30pm Live & Active: NRL Sea Eagles v Bulldogs Sea Eagles v Bulldogs
League. PREMIERE Manly landed the 2 points in a gutsy display last week, but their toughness will be tested against an in-form pack. The Bulldogs were the only visiting team to win at Brookvale in 2007 and have triumphed in 4 of their past 5 matches there.

BE,

Are you going to be doing Live Updates for the Lower Grades today?

If so, I can msg you scores from the NSW Cup if you'd like to PM me your mobby.

Scuba link said:
BE,

Are you going to be doing Live Updates for the Lower Grades today?

If so, I can msg you scores from the NSW Cup if you'd like to PM me your mobby.
i was thinking of wandering down to the club to watch Toyota Cup and then 1st grade, I suppose I can do the NSW b4 I go
sent

Okay thanks for that.

I'll be there from kick off - so I'll just msg you when scores come through.

Post the scores in the Lower Grades threads if possible.

Cheers.

EDIT: you sure you sent the PM, i have nothing in my inbox?

Scuba link said:
Okay thanks for that.

I'll be there from kick off - so I'll just msg you when scores come through.

Post the scores in the Lower Grades threads if possible.

Cheers.
For some reason the PMs are not working
Ill send it to you at the Nest

Just send it over LU, coz I cant get onto the nest for some reason.

I'm gonna go get ready, I'll check my LU before I leave.

Cheers.

Scuba link said:
Just send it over LU, coz I cant get onto the nest for some reason.

I'm gonna go get ready, I'll check my LU before I leave.

Cheers.

ok and I fixed your Nest account as well, PW and username is at LU as well

Luke Patten is out of todays clash with a back problem, Brent Crisp comes in to replace him, he is on debut and will also be goal kicker.

Manly interchange prop Mark Bryant is definitely out after succumbing to a knee injury.

Vic Mauro replaces Bryant on the bench.
http://manlydaily.com.au/article/2008/04/26/9864_sports.html

MANLY WARRINGAH

1 Brett Stewart
2 Michael Robertson, 3 Steve Bell, 4 Jamie Lyon, 5 Michael Bani
6 Steve Matai, 7 Matt Orford ©
8 Jason King, 9 Matt Ballin, 10 Brent Kite
11 Adam Cuthbertson, 12 Glenn Stewart
13 Luke Williamson

Int - 14 Josh Perry, 15 Glenn Hall, 16 Jack Afamasaga,18 Heath L'Estrange, 19 Vic Mauro
Coach: Des Hasler

BULLDOGS
18. Brent Crisp
2. Heka Nanai, 3. Tim Winitana, 4. Willie Tonga, 5. Matt Utai
6. Ben Roberts, 7. Daniel Holdsworth
8. Jarrad Hickey, 9. Corey Hughes, 10. Chris Armit
11. Sonny Bill Williams, 12. Andrew Ryan (c)
13. Lee Te Maari

Int - 14. Danny Williams, 15. Brad Morrin, 16. Justin Tsoulos, 19. Gary Warburton

Patten out is a big dent in them.

1) Contain their forwards
2) Have Mattai bruise their halves (although fully expect Lyon will be 6 & Mattai back in centres)
3) And if there isnt 43 errors on their 1-5 then im not sitting here enjoying a beer right now.

I can just see the stupid look on Utais face right now as we clean up one of his fumbles under pressure and dart round to score under the posts.

NSW CUP
28minutes gone

Manly 12 : Dave Williams,Jeff Robson Tries Dave Williams 2 Goals
Cronulla 4: Filliga try

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4