Sea Eagles v Warriors - Team Line-ups

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Sea Eagles v Warriors - Team Line-ups

25/03/2008 - By Manly Sea Eagles

Coach Des Hasler has named an unchanged 1 through 17 however has added 3 additional players, L'Estrange, Hall and Afamasaga to his bench.

News released today by the club that Josh Perry will fight the Grade 1 Striking Charge at the judiciary.

SEA EAGLES NRL TEAM: Brett Stewart, Michael Robertson, Steve Bell, David Vaealiki, Michael Bani, Jamie Lyon, Matt Orford ©, Jason King, Matt Ballin, Brent Kite, Anthony Watmough, Glenn Stewart, Steve Menzies
Interchange: Josh Perry, Luke Williamson, Adam Cuthbertson, Mark Bryant, Heath L'Estrange, Glenn Hall, Jack Afamasaga (3 players to be omitted)

Toyota Cup Team: Rhys Wolloghan, John Grey , Mark Page, Jake Lingard, Bodie O’Connell, Kieran Foran, Daly Cherry-Evans, Inoke Tapaatoutai, Jamie Buhrer ©, Jared Waerea-Hargreaves, Kenny Edwards, Darcy Lussick, Michael Tiopira
Interchange: Jai Jones-Wiegold, Zac Bowles, Ilija Radan, Santana Palmer, Lincoln Gutherson, Todd Wilson

NSW Cup: David Williams, Sean Meaney, Shane Neumann, Tim Mortimer, Gideon Mzembe, Nick Bradley-Qalilawa, Jeff Robson, Phil Morwood, Trent Rose, Chris Trembath, Jon Grieve, Vic Mauro, Jason Wells
Interchange: Ray Nasso, Mark Offerdahl, Tim Browne, Junior Palau

WARRIORS - 1 LANCE HOHAIA, 2 PATRICK AH VAN, 3 BRENT TATE, 4 JEROME ROPATI, 5 MANU VATUVEI, 6 MICHAEL WITT, 7 GRANT ROVELLI, 8 SAM RAPIRA, 9 NATHAN FIEN, 10 RUBEN WIKI (c), 11 SIMON MANNERING, 12 LOGAN SWANN, 13 MICHEAL LUCK
Int - 14 IAN HENDERSON, 15 EVARN TUIMAVAVE, 16 EPALAHAME LAUAKI, 17 SONNY FAI; Res - 18 WAIRANGI KOOPU

****. I know who I am tipping for this game and it aint manly even at fairy tale castle brookvale

sure they will get up, get dressed, go to the game and get thrashed

I hope Des gives Jack A and Glenn Hall a go,they were a big part of our charge to the finals last year.And he HAS to add L'Estrange to the bench,just in case Ballin starts the game like he has played the first 2 rounds.

Good to see Des Hasler sticking solid with the same genius line-up that has performed so well so far this season.

Ropati is injured and may not play.

Surely not Bryant.  He's never had anything to offer.  C'mon Dessy, show some ticker and pick some creative go-forwards.  Please God and tell them to run forward and not offload.  And put Lyon in the centre to counter theirs.  Maybe Willo at 5/8th if you're wedded, and tell him to tackle anything that has a ball under their arm.  I think we'll still win but not with any conviction.     

With his players, I'd actually go with:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. David Vaeliki
04. Steven Bell
05. Michael Bani
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Matt Orford
08. Brent Kite
09. Matt Ballin
10. Jason King
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Steve Menzies
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Heath Le'Strange
15. Adam Cuthbertson
16. Josh Perry
17. Glenn Hall

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Warriors struggle to string 2 half decent efforts together, we will get them
And we struggle with 2 half decent halves

Dessy hates Cuthbo and ignores Le'Strange, ergo, not picked.  Prediction, same old, same old.  Show us some balls Dessie.

We need to get 50% of the possession and kick better. I am not sure that Dessy hates Cuthbo. The Radio commentators were less than complimentary about some of his work on Sat night, when things were touch. He tends to fall off tackles and try to force the pass. Okay in certain games but not in close arm-wrestles.

Cuthbo forces the offload way too much, in stupid scenarios too.

It is as if people have told him that is the most valuable thing he can do now does it constantly

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6