Sea Eagles v Vulcans at Brookie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Some of you might be keen to head along, here are the lists

Manly Sea Eagles vs Auckland Vulcans
Saturday 19 March, 3pm
Brookvale Oval

Sea Eagles
1. Scott Blanch
2. Ben Shorter
3. Kyle Lodge
4. Michael Oldfield
5. Michael Chapman
6. Liam Foran
7. Gary Riccardi (c)
8. Matt Cross
9. Liam Higgins
10. James Cunningham
11. Daniel Harrison
12. Mitch Jowett
13. Joseph Hawkins

14. Alex Taufo
15. Beau Bovis
16. Ray Moujali
17. Junior Palau

COACH: Luke Williamson

Vulcans
1. Johnny Aranga
2. Nuivoa Taka
3. Shaun Metcalf
4. Atelea Nafetalai
5. Bill Tupou
6. Willy Heta
7. Pita Godinet
8. Mataupu Poching
9. Darin Kingi
10. Steve Rapira
11. Ukuma Ta’ai
12. Matt Robinson
13. Elijah Taylor

14. Alehana Mara
15. James Gavet
16. Sema Mataora
17. Tulson Caird

COACH: Richie Blackmore

That Vulcans team is pretty bloody good, especially the pack. The fella in the 3 shirt for them was considered a gun, think he played a trial for the Warriors at about 16 years of age, but then commited a horrific crime and has only this year been allowed to leave New Zealand

Yeah mate, is sure to be some reactions from the crowds over there if his story gets around the grounds

I have read from many people that if the Warriors signed him, they would ditch the club. Warriors CEO has said they won't go near him though

It isn't surpressed or anything

When he was 16 he knocked up his Mrs, didn't want the kid, so he knocked her down and kicked her repeatedly in the stomach to try and kill the baby. Did some time for it

One hopes that having served his sentence that he has reformed and has worked on the character flaws and is now an upright citizen.....

And if he has all the best luck to him. If not then.....

Theres no such thing as reforming from something so vile
He is a sick **** who deserves to slowly and painfully die,sorry if that offends anyone but on this case i dont give a rats **** what anyone thinks,it doesnt make what im saying less true

Shane link said:
He is a sick f**k who deserves to slowly and painfully die,sorry if that offends anyone but on this case i dont give a rats f**k what anyone thinks,it doesnt make what im saying less true

Not often I agree with something so strong, but the type of person who could do that I don't think can fully reform, it's pretty darn low.

Brookie4eva link said:
[quote author=Shane link=topic=186886.msg323737#msg323737 date=1300252951]
He is a sick f**k who deserves to slowly and painfully die,sorry if that offends anyone but on this case i dont give a rats f**k what anyone thinks,it doesnt make what im saying less true

Not often I agree with something so strong, but the type of person who could do that I don't think can fully reform, it's pretty darn low.
[/quote]
I'm 100% with you both on this.

He should have received 18 years not 18 months.  Sounds like New Zealand also has a few bleeding heart NSW magistrates.

Surprised that he is actually allowed into australia with a crime like that.  Should be banned for life from entering OZ.

I am surprised if the warriors have any female members with a player like that one their books. 

no amount of jail time or rehab can fix a sick f**k like that. Theres something wrong with the wiring in his brain if he can do that to a woman. Theres some crimes that even if you do the time society will never accept you back. Should have thrown away the key.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2