Sea Eagles V Titans match time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark from Brisbane said:
Not officially announced as far as I am concerned but Saturday night would be great for the MWTS, not so Friday.

I'd prefer that it was on the Sunday so that I could go. Any day other than the Saturday :(

Mark from Brisbane said:
Not officially announced as far as I am concerned but Saturday night would be great for the MWTS, not so Friday.

I'd prefer that it was on the Sunday so that I could go. Any day other than the Saturday :(

OFFICIAL

Round 26
Gold Coast v @manlyseaeagles #NRLGLDMAN 5:30pm Saturday 5:30pm 1st September #GoManly

OFFICIAL

Round 26
Gold Coast v @manlyseaeagles #NRLGLDMAN 5:30pm Saturday 5:30pm 1st September #GoManly

Berkeley_Eagle said:
OFFICIAL

Round 26

I might be able to get to the coast for this one. The last time I went to Manly vs Titans on the GC was when we were Ceccinned in '09. Hoping for a better result this time around.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
OFFICIAL

Round 26

I might be able to get to the coast for this one. The last time I went to Manly vs Titans on the GC was when we were Ceccinned in '09. Hoping for a better result this time around.

Mick you can come ONLY if you pick the Titans, that way we are assured of a win. Will be a pleasure to have you with the lunatics

Mick you can come ONLY if you pick the Titans, that way we are assured of a win. Will be a pleasure to have you with the lunatics

Greetings from Prague.
Bones - pm me your flight details?
I'm thinking of going Friday & back Sunday?

Greetings from Prague.
Bones - pm me your flight details?
I'm thinking of going Friday & back Sunday?

kimox said:
The Who said:
kimox said:
Hi all, the Round 26 Titans V Sea Eagles match will be the 5:30 match on Sat Sept 1

Let me guess; Brisbane has been given the Friday night TV match instead?

They want Sunday arvo for Petero's send off. It will be either Broncos V Panthers Friday night and Sharks V Cowboys Sunday arvo on 9 or the Sharks V Cowboys on Friday with the Broncos Sunday on 9.

9 have gone with Option A- Broncos Friday (again)

Friday
Knights V Rabbitohs
Broncos V Panthers

Sat
5:30 Titans V Sea Eagles
7:30 Wests Tigers V Storm
7:30 Bulldogs V Roosters

Sunday
2:00 Warriors V Raiders
3:00 Sharks V Cowboys
7:00 Eels V Dragons

The round 25 Panthers v Titans match has also been swithched from 7:30 to 3:30 Saturday

kimox said:
The Who said:
kimox said:
Hi all, the Round 26 Titans V Sea Eagles match will be the 5:30 match on Sat Sept 1

Let me guess; Brisbane has been given the Friday night TV match instead?

They want Sunday arvo for Petero's send off. It will be either Broncos V Panthers Friday night and Sharks V Cowboys Sunday arvo on 9 or the Sharks V Cowboys on Friday with the Broncos Sunday on 9.

9 have gone with Option A- Broncos Friday (again)

Friday
Knights V Rabbitohs
Broncos V Panthers

Sat
5:30 Titans V Sea Eagles
7:30 Wests Tigers V Storm
7:30 Bulldogs V Roosters

Sunday
2:00 Warriors V Raiders
3:00 Sharks V Cowboys
7:00 Eels V Dragons

The round 25 Panthers v Titans match has also been swithched from 7:30 to 3:30 Saturday

HI guys i was wondering what the official response from the club would be, now that we know what day the match will be on versus the titans.

We held our function tickets back especially for this game, so that we could take our three kids along to meet their favoutire players. i would think that this timeslot would be perfect to still go ahead with a final chance for interstate members to meet their favourite team and wish them well before the finals. If the game was to finish around 7.30 then allow say 2 hours for the players to do any recovery and post match duties, the official function would still be reasonable at 9.30. the players would be in bed before midnight and then back off to sydney fsunday morning to prepare for the finals.

Lets hope that sanity prevails in this instance, the club has come along in leaps and bounds with the way that it interacts with its members, and there is always a great following of us up in brisbane and on the gold coast. Please dont penalise us for living interstate. we have had this weekend circled in our calander since we purchased our memberships before the start of the season and our kids and im sure plenty of others would love the chance to meet and have photos with their favourites. i know it would be the absolute highlight of my sons year, and would surely go along way towards keeping him a manly fan for life.

HI guys i was wondering what the official response from the club would be, now that we know what day the match will be on versus the titans.

We held our function tickets back especially for this game, so that we could take our three kids along to meet their favoutire players. i would think that this timeslot would be perfect to still go ahead with a final chance for interstate members to meet their favourite team and wish them well before the finals. If the game was to finish around 7.30 then allow say 2 hours for the players to do any recovery and post match duties, the official function would still be reasonable at 9.30. the players would be in bed before midnight and then back off to sydney fsunday morning to prepare for the finals.

Lets hope that sanity prevails in this instance, the club has come along in leaps and bounds with the way that it interacts with its members, and there is always a great following of us up in brisbane and on the gold coast. Please dont penalise us for living interstate. we have had this weekend circled in our calander since we purchased our memberships before the start of the season and our kids and im sure plenty of others would love the chance to meet and have photos with their favourites. i know it would be the absolute highlight of my sons year, and would surely go along way towards keeping him a manly fan for life.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6