Sea Eagles V Titans match time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ooooh now that is really tempting to go down there

ooooh now that is really tempting to go down there

kimox said:
Hi all, the Round 26 Titans V Sea Eagles match will be the 5:30 match on Sat Sept 1

Let me guess; Brisbane has been given the Friday night TV match instead?

kimox said:
Hi all, the Round 26 Titans V Sea Eagles match will be the 5:30 match on Sat Sept 1

Where did you find this out? I just phoned the NRL and they said they haven't been confirmed yet.

Where did you find this out? I just phoned the NRL and they said they haven't been confirmed yet.

The Who said:
kimox said:

They want Sunday arvo for Petero's send off. It will be either Broncos V Panthers Friday night and Sharks V Cowboys Sunday arvo on 9 or the Sharks V Cowboys on Friday with the Broncos Sunday on 9.

The Who said:
kimox said:

They want Sunday arvo for Petero's send off. It will be either Broncos V Panthers Friday night and Sharks V Cowboys Sunday arvo on 9 or the Sharks V Cowboys on Friday with the Broncos Sunday on 9.

It seems the NRL - or is it Channel Nein? - is prepared to bend over for all Bronco requests, and the Cowboy's wishes to play every match on a Saturday night. But they are not so accommodating to our requests to play at Brookie on a Synday afternoon.

It seems the NRL - or is it Channel Nein? - is prepared to bend over for all Bronco requests, and the Cowboy's wishes to play every match on a Saturday night. But they are not so accommodating to our requests to play at Brookie on a Synday afternoon.

And don't forget this travesty:

Hey nrl, since its Menzies' last brookie home game, how about a Sunday arvo game for one of the games best?

Sure, Monday night it is!

Hey nrl, since its Menzies' last brookie home game, how about a Sunday arvo game for one of the games best?

Blake said:

Yep, that was a bloody disgrace!!!

Blake said:

DYEagle said:
Blake said:

Has the Beaver played his last game at Brookie?
I thought a return from the ESL even on a short term contract could be on next year- forget about Perth or Suncorp, this would bring the crowds (and $$$) in.

DYEagle said:
Blake said:

Has the Beaver played his last game at Brookie?
I thought a return from the ESL even on a short term contract could be on next year- forget about Perth or Suncorp, this would bring the crowds (and $$$) in.

Not officially announced as far as I am concerned but Saturday night would be great for the MWTS, not so Friday. I did post on here some time ago that the Broncos / Panthers game would be Sunday

Not officially announced as far as I am concerned but Saturday night would be great for the MWTS, not so Friday. I did post on here some time ago that the Broncos / Panthers game would be Sunday

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4