Sea Eagles v Titans Game day thread rd 7 @FORT BROOKIE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Referees: Jason Robinson and Tony De Las Heras; Sideline Officials: Jason Walsh and Brenden Wood; Video Referee: Paul Mellor

We need to get as many anti ET signs in the crowd as possible.

So ive read. ( elsewhere) is it from that hindmarsh tackle? How long are we looking at? Whare did well, but I love having the prince at the back.

Round 7, 2012 NRL Premiership
Saturday, April 14, 2012
NRL Kick-Off 7.30pm
Brookvale Oval
#NRLMANGLD
Referees: Jason Robinson/Tony De Las Heras
| TEAM NEWS |
Brett Stewart and Kieran Foran have both been named to return to the side after being late withdrawals from the Sea Eagles 30-0 victory over the Panthers at Brookvale Oval.
Stewart has been named at fullback, and Foran at five-eighth, replacing his brother Liam, who returns to the NSW Cup team.
Co-captain and Sea Eagles stalwart Jason King will play his 200th NRL game in front of the home crowd on Saturday night.
| TEAM LIST |
1. Brett STEWART
2. Jorge TAUFUA
3. Jamie LYON (c)
4. Steve MATAI
5. David WILLIAMS
6. Kieran FORAN
7. Daly CHERRY-EVANS
8. Jason KING (c)
9. Matt BALLIN
10. Brent KITE
11. Anthony WATMOUGH
12. Jamie BUHRER
13. Vic MAURO
Bench
14. Nick SKINNER
15. Joe GALUVAO
16. Darcy LUSSICK
17. Dean WHARE
18. Daniel HARRISON
Coach: Geoff Toovey

Nick skinner why ? Surely George is right to play ! Glen still out ! Wasn't his injury meant to be less severe then Matais ?

Having to name a team within a day of a match is ridiculous. There are bound to be changes.
Why do teams get named so early. Is it just so Rugby league Week can print them on Wednesday?
Better if they could be named on a Thursday so that they would be more accurate.

Chip and Chase said:
Ryan said:
Why change what ain't broken? Apart from maybe Robinson / Rose in for Skinner, I'd be happy to go with the exact same line-up, even IF the players are healthy.

Kids have grabbed their opportunity. Their positions should be theirs to lose.

So you'd leave a fit Snake, Foz or Gift on the sidelines this week if they were available?? I've heard it all now.

What's wrong with rewarding success? If someone grabs a spot, and makes it their own, why not reward that effort and determination.

Ryan said:
Chip and Chase said:
Ryan said:
Why change what ain't broken? Apart from maybe Robinson / Rose in for Skinner, I'd be happy to go with the exact same line-up, even IF the players are healthy.

Kids have grabbed their opportunity. Their positions should be theirs to lose.

So you'd leave a fit Snake, Foz or Gift on the sidelines this week if they were available?? I've heard it all now.

What's wrong with rewarding success? If someone grabs a spot, and makes it their own, why not reward that effort and determination.

I could be wrong but is it possible that the reason these 3 are preferred is because theyve all played for their country won premierships and are earning close to half a million dollars per season?

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Apparently
No Brett
No Keiran
No Glenn
Again this week

This info from NRL unleashed podcast
Also an interesting bit about the leak in Manly
They know who it is

Are they going to tell?

The 5/8 for them can play.Head and shoulders the best player in my local side Burleigh Bears and just looks a footballer.Put him with some NRL players and he will be a real danger.

We should beat the titans reasonably well.The whole franchise is a mess up here and the whole community is deathriding Searle,cant be good for player morale and they have no confidence.The NRL dont seem to realise then problem is Searle himself,not the titans franchise.Get rid of him,get some serous backers and they will be a force again.I would also get rid of Cartwright-too close to Searle and game plan never seems to change.

Just on that last bit about Cartright Susan. What were they thinking handing out 5 year contract to him ? Madness for a relatively new club with relatively unprovan coach.

manlyforever08 said:
All 3 grades are on this Saturday at Brookie with NSW Cup at 3pm!! GET THERE EARLY!

Thats me Saturday planned.

Ceagle said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Apparently
No Brett
No Keiran
No Glenn
Again this week

They know who it is

Are they going to tell?

Maybe they could leak the information :p

I'm hoping for a big win from up here on the GC so i can stick up all the titans fans.

manlyfan76 said:
I'm hoping for a big win from up here on the GC so i can stick up all the titans fans.

Yeah same here MF76 I live at Burleigh so I'm gona cop heaps if we lose. Definitely dont want us to slip up here.

Ceagle said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Apparently
No Brett
No Keiran
No Glenn
Again this week

They know who it is

Are they going to tell?

Apparently Zorba doesn't talk to this person