Sea Eagles V Storm [Round 25 2013] discussion tread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Let me tell you something you already know.

The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life.
But it ain’t how hard you hit; it’s about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
That’s how winning is done.
Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth.
But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you are because of him, or her, or anybody.
Cowards do that and that ain’t you. You’re better than that!

It's a pity really I would have loved to seen our full strength side play them, would give us a really good indicator of where we really are at.

With this many out, and them at virtual full strength I expect we will go down but it won't necessarily reflect where we really are.

Who knows , we might get a surprise.......maybe the pink cheats might say " let's gift this one to Manly" ( lol)

Beautiful day here @ the Fortress. Pretty as a picture. Small numbers dwindling in. There's even one guy wearing a Storm jersey !

Mark from Brisbane said:
Who knows , we might get a surprise.......maybe the pink cheats might say " let's gift this one to Manly" ( lol)

Did you see those pigs fly by just then??

globaleagle said:
So, anyone in the tipping comp on here tipping Manly?

I tipped the Storm based on the fact that my tipping sucks big time. This should give us a win. I'm using reverse psychology on the gambling Gods ;)

globaleagle said:
dowdz said:
globaleagle said:

I did. Can't pick the scum when playing us

Me too.

cue Dan's head over heart line.

If I can please just refer you all to the rules & regs of the site.

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-Terms-of-Service-Terms-of-Use-and-rules-for-Silvertails-net

Clint said:
globaleagle said:
dowdz said:
globaleagle said:

I did. Can't pick the scum when playing us

Me too.

cue Dan's head over heart line.

If I can please just refer you all to the rules & regs of the site.

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-Terms-of-Service-Terms-of-Use-and-rules-for-Silvertails-net

Even during the dark years of the early 2000s i choose manly in any tipping comp.

I rather throw away the point then pick the opposition.

Brissie Kid said:
Riccio on 2GB said Snake & Hiku in, Kite, Choc & Tafua gonski.

With snake in that gives me some faith. He is the important link in the spine.

Hiku is more than capable of covering taufua to the finals.

Rose showed us last week he is playing with passion and T Red is back.

I think we have things covered.

Is Cameron Smith out? I just got the tip from an unreliable source.

Mals said:
Is Cameron Smith out? I just got the tip from an unreliable source.

Did your source look like a lady, but have a penis? Cambo could be in for some unreliable sauce himself is he's not careful. lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4