Sea Eagles V Storm [Round 1 2014] discussion tread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's times like this I'm really glad we aren't over reliant on an injury prone player... oh wait.

You can't coach stupidity.
Extra time on the attack , 3 tackles in hand you would think its time to work on a field goal but instead throw a stupid pass which wasn't needed next set of 6 we lost the 2 points.

Unbelievable. What the hell was DCE doing? 4 tackles to work it to the middle to take a shot at the FG and he throws a flat ball to the lead runner. Stupid play. The penalties in the 2nd half got the scum back into the game but they had a chance to get the win at the end and they screwed it up.

I'll say it again…. unbelievable.

Just a frustrating match.
Yeah we didn't do ourselves any favours but it's only March people.
You don't win titles now.......nor do you lose them.

I saw enough tonight to know we'll be there when it matters.

Why the eff didn't they just take the field goal?!? As bad as we were in the 2nd half the refs had an absolute shocker. Had enough of them maggots.

We lost that game as much as they won it. But without those refs it was a completely different game, that was probably the worst refereeing display I have seen since the Grand final.

First game of the season or last game of the season, I don't care, when I see bull**** I call it bull**** and that was absolute bull****

simon64 said:
Just a frustrating match.
Yeah we didn't do ourselves any favours but it's only March people.
You don't win titles now.......nor do you lose them.

I saw enough tonight to know we'll be there when it matters.

Souths win titles now though..!

Too many errors and directionless without Stewart.

We will be better for the run. If we bottle that first half we will be fine.

At the end of the season , when their stressing about clinching top 4 and hoping for other results go your way. They forget that 2 points when begging in round 1 after leading 20 nil at home.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7