Sea Eagles v Storm Rd25 teams & Chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Brett Stewart
Michael Robertson
Jamie Lyon (c)
Steve Matai
David Williams
Kieran Foran
Daly Cherry-Evans
George Rose
Matt Ballin
Brent Kite
Anthony Watmough
Joe Galuvao
Glenn Stewart

Darcy Lussick
Jamie Buhrer
Shane Rodney
Tony Williams
Tim Robinson

Storm: Billy Slater, Matt Duffie, Dane Nielsen, Beau Champion, Anthony Quinn, Rory Kostjasyn, Gareth Widdop, Bryan Norrie, Cameron Smith, Jesse Bromwich, Adam Blair, Sika Manu, Kevin Proctor. Interchange: Ryan Hinchcliffe, Sisa Waqa, Todd Lowrie, Jaiman Lowe

On paper Melbourne's team looks average. But I thought that last week when I studied the Illawarra team. On paper Illawarra looked much stronger.

Talkin Sport mentioned something quite interesting today. As soon as Champion sign with the Titans, the Storm dropped him to play NSW cup for their feeder side Cronulla (weird, i know) and since then whenever he's lined up in 1st grade for injury cover, or whatever, they noted that his intensity and desire seems to have dropped off quite a bit. They reckon he feels like he's been let down by the club, either that or he's already got one eye on next season.
Either way, Manly need to target his side as much as possible. He might get to a point where he thinks 'Ergh, not worth it.' and let a try through or concede a crucial penalty.

Having said that, I'm sure a brilliant football mind like Dessies has already considered this.

He wont play Mark. Why would Bellamy play him and risk further injury. Des wouldn't. It's not a must win game for the Storm.

TV: Live on Channel 9 (NSW + QLD); Live
Victoria, WA, Adelaide, 11:30pm Tasmania 12:00am

Radio: 2GB, ABC + Network
Referees: Shayne Hayne and Gavin Badger; Touch Judges: Ricky MacFarlane and Paul Holland; Video Referee: Russell Smith

On paper it's no contest, we've got the scum covered easily! I reckon our forward pack will give it 2 them this week, and really make a statement.
I know theres no love lost between Choc and Blair, can't wait for Choc to smash him. And hopefully Trex uses Slater as a doormat again as well! Not to mention what Matai is goin to dish out. Can't fukn wait!

If Manly do win, no doubt there will be calls of ' Manly still haven't beaten any top team at full strength'.

DSM5 said:
He wont play Mark. Why would Bellamy play him and risk further injury. Des wouldn't. It's not a must win game for the Storm.

It's a "mental must win"......so I disagree I think he'll play

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7