Sea Eagles v souffs chat and teams thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
we also can't use injuries as an excuse tonight.they are missing Inglis who,despite Stevie being a great centre, is a better player than Skivvie.Time to start our run and play tough.

we also can't use injuries as an excuse tonight.they are missing Inglis who,despite Stevie being a great centre, is a better player than Skivvie.Time to start our run and play tough.

susan said:

Hard to argue regarding natural ability & pure athleticism, though I think many players who have had Matai along side them find his presence possably better than Inglis.
Not argueing who is naturally the more gifted or talented player but I can guarantee theres many players who have taken the field alongside Matai who would choose him in the tough battle above Inglis.
Massive loss for the bunnies but no bigger than Matai's influence on this game imo, especially dealing with a rampaging Taylor on that left edge defence wise.

susan said:

Hard to argue regarding natural ability & pure athleticism, though I think many players who have had Matai along side them find his presence possably better than Inglis.
Not argueing who is naturally the more gifted or talented player but I can guarantee theres many players who have taken the field alongside Matai who would choose him in the tough battle above Inglis.
Massive loss for the bunnies but no bigger than Matai's influence on this game imo, especially dealing with a rampaging Taylor on that left edge defence wise.

Matai out is a big loss but they have Inglis out so all is fair, if we lose its because we got beat by the better team on the night. I hope we smash them.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Channel 9 intro all about the Rabbits lol, would love to win this game !!!

Yeah great isn't it. 10 minutes into the broadcast before we even get a mention as the opposition. Can certainly see where the favoritism lays tonight and it will show through the pink clowns.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Channel 9 intro all about the Rabbits lol, would love to win this game !!!

Yeah great isn't it. 10 minutes into the broadcast before we even get a mention as the opposition. Can certainly see where the favoritism lays tonight and it will show through the pink clowns.

torana355 said:
Matai out is a big loss but they have Inglis out so all is fair, if we lose its because we got beat by the better team on the night. I hope we smash them.

Yeh basically 1 cancels out the other in different ways so no excuses really. Just have to play close to capacity & will beat this team.

torana355 said:

Yeh basically 1 cancels out the other in different ways so no excuses really. Just have to play close to capacity & will beat this team.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6