Sea Eagles v Roosters Rd22 teams & Chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Refs trying their hardest to **** us, there will be no second half square up this game.

If King is out for the season, does that damper our premiership hopes? Big Georgey has been on fire lately.

Here's hoping Kingy injury isn't too bad. The biggest challenge for every team's premiership hopes is injuries.

Townsville Eagle said:
Blocker sh#ts me. Manly need to lift for the second half particularly in the first 20 minutes.

Agreed. You can tell he's filthy at Manly for whatever we rid ouselves of him for.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
mcatt said:
Here's hoping Kingy injury isn't too bad. The biggest challenge for every team's premiership hopes is injuries.

PEC gone, Probably season ending

Hopefully just a strain, are grade one tear - could be two weeks, could be season.

The bench offering a lot today, rose, Williams and galuvao all making good impact

Try to Glenn, well deserved, he has been dangerous all day

I don't think we lose too much having Lussick / Mauro / Robinson in there for Jason King to be honest.

Hopefully just a strain, are grade one tear - could be two weeks, could be season.
[/quote]

Fingers crossed, but every time someone's picked up a pectoral injury this season they've been out for a long while.

Matai scores his 14th try in his last 14 at brookie

Just need bretts try now

Put the try down to T Rex and Foran though

A couple of stats to keep an eye on

We have won our last 10 at brookie when Brett has scored, and we are 9/9 in games where both Stewarts have scored

Guerra in for the chooks, nil would have been nice

Classic try to hoppa off the back of the Stewarts

HUGE effort from Matai. 15 tries in his last 14 at brookie now

We have looked great today

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4