Sea Eagles V Panthers [Round 26 2013] discussion thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Could be a shootout between Wolfy and Simmons for leading tryscorer - how would Jorge be feeling?
If Lyon has his kicking boots on he's an outside chance of leading pointscorer, he'll know what he needs as Reynolds and Maloney go head to head on Friday.
Imagine if he needs two to go in front but gives the kick to Kitey.

KaZa said:
Tom Symonds named on the wing LOL

Surely Tooves is taking the piss. Just give young Clint a run.

Hear, hear. Give me a run. I'm a bit tired after indoor cricket last night though, but I'm confident I will have recovered by the weekend.

From League Unlimited:

1. Peta Hiku 2. Tom Symonds 3. Jamie Lyon 4. Steve Matai 5. David Williams 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Brenton Lawrence 9. Matt Ballin 10. Brent Kite 11. David Gower 12. Justin Horo 13. Glenn Stewart
Interchange: 14. Richie Fa'aoso 15. James Hasson 16. Jesse Sene-Lefao 17. George Rose

I'll be very surprised if that's the final side. Definitely agree Gutherson deserves a chance, although I'm sure Symonds would do fine at winger.

Ceagle said:
where is the team?

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/team-announcement-field
1. Peta Hiku
2. Tom Symonds
3. Jamie Lyon
4. Steve Matai
5. David Williams
6. Kieran Foran
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Brenton Lawrence
9. Matt Ballin
10.Brent Kite
11.David Gower* was injured last week, so maybe Nood :angel:
12.Justin Horo
13.Glenn Stewart

14.Richie Fa'aoso
15.James Hasson
16.Jesse Sene-Lefao
17.George Rose

KaZa said:

Who is Clint? Clint Eastwood?

Manly To Win! said:
From League Unlimited:

1. Peta Hiku 2. Tom Symonds 3. Jamie Lyon 4. Steve Matai 5. David Williams 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Brenton Lawrence 9. Matt Ballin 10. Brent Kite 11. David Gower 12. Justin Horo 13. Glenn Stewart
Interchange: 14. Richie Fa'aoso 15. James Hasson 16. Jesse Sene-Lefao 17. George Rose

I'll be very surprised if that's the final side. Definitely agree Gutherson deserves a chance, although I'm sure Symonds would do fine at winger.

I can see that Gower and Symonds will open the innings but not sure on the rest of the battling line up.

kingyfan said:
KaZa said:

Who is Clint? Clint Eastwood?

Manly To Win! said:
From League Unlimited:

I can see that Gower and Symonds will open the innings but not sure on the rest of the battling line up.

Clinton Gutherson.

Would be a great opportunity to give Gutherson a taste of the big time, T-Red to bench drop off Gower or Hasson

Maybe salary cap issues will deny that??

Matai would have to play on the wing you'd think if the back line named started.

Farrar's form must be bad not to get a run.

Toovs sees what we, mostly, all see in Farrar. Not much. Hopefully he's not taking up cap space that could be used to keep George. If he's running around with us next season, and George isn't, I'll be pissed.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6