Sea Eagles v Panthers Game day thread rd 6 BACK @FORT BROOKIE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Who said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
SEA EAGLES: Brett Stewart, Jorge Taufua, Jamie Lyon, Steve Matai, David Williams, Kieran Foran, Daly Cherry-Evans, Jason King, Matt Ballin, Brent Kite, Anthony Watmough, Jamie Buhrer, Daniel Harrison. Interchange (from): Nick Skinner, Vic Mauro, Darcy Lussick, Joe Galuvao, Dean Whare

Seriously, is George Rose playing that badly or is there another reasons he's not in the top 18??

130 reasons apparently

1 reason = 1kg

Robinson is young, he is just being given time to develop.
George is serving time, because he is too developed.

Panthers in a close one. Our 3rd win will come in round 9 or 10. Our defence is non existent, and there is no attention to detail.

Man my puppy's fart stinks.

I miss Hasler.

Ryan said:
Panthers in a close one. Our 3rd win will come in round 9 or 10. Our defence is non existent, and there is no attention to detail.

I miss Hasler.
Let's see. Six propositions.
The second last one is a tautology. The others confirm you are a glass-half-empty type.
Our defence has leaked 101 points. Storm are leading the comp and have conceded least points, 61.
Storm have faced competition heavyweights Canberrra, Rabbits, Titans, Roosters and Knights.
3 of their matches have been at their home ground.
Trust me Ryan, our defence does exist.

Ryan said:

I miss Hasler.

Sea Eagles by 14, I dont miss that Judas he can go suck an egg & my cat's farts stink worse than anything.

Ryan said:

I miss Hasler.

www.thekennel.net.au

Enjoy your hero's work till about round 16,when it all falls apart

Ryan said:

I miss Hasler.

There's that Bears mentality none of us have been missing.

Do you even enjoy watching Manly play Ryan? If I watched a game through your eyes I think I would give up on being a fan and become a hypercondriac or something.

swoop said:
My prediction: Foran will pull out, Lyon to move to no6, Whare off the bench to play centre and Gift late inclusion.

Seems strange why Whare is listed so it could be that he's there in case Foran doesn't play. It would make sense then that Lyon would shift to 5/8 and Whare to play at centre.

Looks like Ricardi will have to wait longer to debut.

Does it really matter who is named? It seems a coach can make any changes they want at the last minute ie. Matai and Joe last match. It makes betting on a RL match even more of a mug's game.

The Who said:
Does it really matter who is named? It seems a coach can make any changes they want at the last minute ie. Matai and Joe last match. It makes betting on a RL match even more of a mug's game.

Agreed. Makes tipping a bastard as well lol.

Seano said:
Do you even enjoy watching Manly play Ryan? If I watched a game through your eyes I think I would give up on being a fan and become a hypercondriac or something.

With all the bull**** in the past few seasons around players & management, not so much any more. It's more about apathy.

We have come a long way from when I felt part of a "community", and part of the club. A hell of a long way.

Then again, I have spoken to Dragons, Eels and Penrith friends (both male and female perspective), and the allure has worn a bit for them as well, so I personally think it's an NRL/game problem, not a Sea Eagles problem.

Also, I have been pretty spot on with my predictions this year (which is scary).

Volley - grow up. That's such a 2001 thing to say. Get with the times - seriously.

effnic said:
Ryan STFU!!

Oh here we go...another high school drop-out enters the fray. Nice one, "effnic". You REALLY amazed with that well thought out rhetoric. Grab your shovel, and head back out to your work site, to watch your pals dig some holes.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6