Sea Eagles v Cowboys Week 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Berkeley_Eagle said:
anyone else think maybe Seu Seu may get a shot in next weeks team

Never thought I'd ever say this- But Seu Seu really gave us a spark off the bench. He came up with some inspiring hits and was slick out of dummy half. Don't know if we could carry him on the bench tho. If we were behind and chasing points he'd be very handy. Something 4 Dessie to think about.

the mauler said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

Never thought I'd ever say this- But Seu Seu really gave us a spark off the bench. He came up with some inspiring hits and was slick out of dummy half. Don't know if we could carry him on the bench tho. If we were behind and chasing points he'd be very handy. Something 4 Dessie to think about.

Mauler your crazy. the guy hasn't played first grade all year, of course he is going to have some spark. We need forwards on the bench not reserve grade standard hookers. Why in the world would he put seu seu in for the semis, silly comment pal

Full Strength till the GF:

1) Snake
2) Robbo
3) Lyon
4) Matai
5) Hopoate
6) Foran
7) DCE
8) Galuvao
9) Ballin
10) Kite
11) Watmough
12) Rodney
13) Buhrer

14) Williams
15) Rose
16) Mauro
17) Robinson

Buhrer back to bench when Gift returns along with Lussick.

Mauro and Robinson to miss out.

What DD Seu Seu didn't have a good game? Don't know which game you were watching pal. Never been a big fan myself, credit where credits due he played well. In saying that hez not in my top 20, let alone top 17.

dy-dan said:
the mauler said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

Mauler your crazy. the guy hasn't played first grade all year, of course he is going to have some spark. We need forwards on the bench not reserve grade standard hookers. Why in the world would he put seu seu in for the semis, silly comment pal

He has spark,like him or not he definatly has it
We look dangerous with him the field,with Ballin we look.....not so dangerous

Fronm the members email sent by the NRL

Supporter Bays:
Sea Eagles – Category 1; Bays 32-34, Category 2; Bay 31, Category 3: Bays 29-30

Cowboys – Category 1; Bays 36-37, Category 2; Bay 39, Category 3; Bays 40-41

Google for a seating plan of the SFS or see the venue map on Ticketek website

stoodamire said:

1) Snake
2) Robbo
3) Lyon
4) Matai
5) Hopoate
6) Foran
7) DCE
8) Galuvao
9) Ballin
10) Kite
11) Watmough
12) Rodney
13) Buhrer

14) Williams
15) Rose
16) Mauro
17) Robinson

Agree.

wizball1973 said:
stoodamire said:

1) Snake
2) Robbo
3) Lyon
4) Matai
5) Hopoate
6) Foran
7) DCE
8) Galuvao
9) Ballin
10) Kite
11) Watmough
12) Rodney
13) Buhrer

14) Williams
15) Rose
16) Mauro
17) Robinson

Agree. X2

Tackling addict Dallas Johnson will give North Queensland a shot in the arm as it fights to survive the first week of the finals against Manly on Saturday night.

more @ http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-09-05/cowboys-welcome-back-johnson-for-finals/2871466/?site=sport&section=rugbyleague

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6