Sea Eagles V Cowboys Rd 14 team news & chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Brent Kite & Michael Robertson will both sit out again this week
Twitter for iPhone • 7/06/11 11:23 AM

"looking to keep momentum going" - @wolfmanwilliams twitpic.com/581l5r

Oldfield in for hoppa then i guess. lets hope wolfman doesn't get a call up or we could start to look a little thin

This will be a good chance for a couple of young fellas to prove themselves again.
I'd imagine our younger players would be chomping at the bit since watching Foran,Hoppa,Cherry and Buhrer cement their spots in a team that is in the top 4 of the NRL.The rest would be inspired by their success.

Reckon this will be the team
Brett Stewart
Michael Oldfield
Jamie Lyon
Steve Matai
David Williams
Keiran Foran
Daly Cherry-Evans
George Rose
Matt Ballin
Jason King
Jamie Buhrer
Joe Galuvao
Glenn Stewart

Vic Mauro
Tony Williams
Tim Robinson
Daniel Harrison

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Brett Stewart
Michael Oldfield
Jamie Lyon
Steve Matai
David Williams
Keiran Foran
Daly Cherry-Evans
George Rose
Matt Ballin
Jason King
Jamie Buhrer
Joe Galuvao
Glenn Stewart

Vic Mauro
Tony Williams
Tim Robinson
Daniel Harrison

I like it but i would not mind seeing Lussick get a run. Holy crap we are $1.14 favorites, the Cowgirls are at $5.75!!!

Daniel said:
Oldfield in for hoppa then i guess. lets hope wolfman doesn't get a call up or we could start to look a little thin

Yes although sounds like Uate will be fine for origin if he pleads guilty to the grade 1 throw according to radio reports now. Would have been nice to have Robbo back but Oldy should go OK.

torana355 said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Brett Stewart
Michael Oldfield
Jamie Lyon
Steve Matai
David Williams
Keiran Foran
Daly Cherry-Evans
George Rose
Matt Ballin
Jason King
Jamie Buhrer
Joe Galuvao
Glenn Stewart

Vic Mauro
Tony Williams
Tim Robinson
Daniel Harrison

I like it but i would not mind seeing Lussick get a run. Holy crap we are $1.14 favorites, the Cowgirls are at $5.75!!!

Anyone got odd's of us @ 13 + (points) yet? Centrebet being slow

Wolfman wont get selected.

If Uate was out Ricky would like Gaznier to pair up with that other origin failure Steve Turner!!! Or he'll put a prop on the wing. perhaps Lee steroid Larrs.

eagles2win said:
torana355 said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Brett Stewart
Michael Oldfield
Jamie Lyon
Steve Matai
David Williams
Keiran Foran
Daly Cherry-Evans
George Rose
Matt Ballin
Jason King
Jamie Buhrer
Joe Galuvao
Glenn Stewart

Vic Mauro
Tony Williams
Tim Robinson
Daniel Harrison

Will be somewhere around $1.40 - $1.50 & in my multi bet

MK Eagle said:
eagles2win said:
torana355 said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Brett Stewart
Michael Oldfield
Jamie Lyon
Steve Matai
David Williams
Keiran Foran
Daly Cherry-Evans
George Rose
Matt Ballin
Jason King
Jamie Buhrer
Joe Galuvao
Glenn Stewart

Vic Mauro
Tony Williams
Tim Robinson
Daniel Harrison

Will be somewhere around $1.40 - $1.50 & in my multi bet

Might chuck a fiver on the Tiger's @ $2.60 head to head

Without Thurston in the past the cowboys have been rubbish! this year they won't be rubbish just average.They still have a good pack but we should win it by 13+.

Official team list
Brett Stewart
David Williams
Jamie Lyon (c)
Steve Matai
Michael Oldfield
Kieran Foran
Daly Cherry-Evans
Jason King (c)
Matt Ballin
George Rose
Tony Williams
Joe Galuvao
Glenn Stewart

Vic Mauro
Jamie Buhrer
Tim Robinson
Darcy Lussick
Daniel Harrison

Team Lists - Round 14
7/06/2011 2:50:00 PM
There's been a few changes to the Sea Eagles squad this week as Will Hopoate and Anthony Watmough sit out due to Origin commitments.

Michael Robertson and Brent Kite will again miss out on playing as they overcome their injuries.

See below for the NRL, NYC and NSW Cup teams.

NRL:

Brett Stewart
David Williams
Jamie Lyon (c)
Steve Matai
Michael Oldfield
Kieran Foran
Daly Cherry-Evans
Jason King (c)
Matt Ballin
George Rose
Tony Williams
Joe Galuvao
Glenn Stewart

Vic Mauro
Jamie Buhrer
Tim Robinson
Darcy Lussick
Daniel Harrison

Alsafe Security Toyota Cup Under 20's:

Jorge Taufua
Mark Falaniko
Tyrone Faliuga
Michael McDougall
Brendan Liaina
Alex Taufa
Josh Drinkwater
Magnus Stromquist (c)
Luke Vescio
Justin Lemalu
Jason Annear
Nathan Cooper
Jamie Anderson
Taylor Matthews
Tane Rapira
Nabeel Siddiqui
Paul Tuigamala

NSW Cup:

Scott Blanch
Ben Shorter
Dean Whare
Blake Davey
Sione Ala
Liam Foran
Gary Riccardi (c)
James Cunningham
Liam Higgins
Junior Palau
Joseph Hawkins
Mitch Jowett
Kyle Lodge

Josh Ingram
Tim Burrell
Ray Moujalli
Beau Bovis
Josh Portlock

Lussick finally getting names. I am dying to see what this kid can do in NRL. But Harrison has also been good IMO

I think the Cowboys having picked a very light team. Having Segyaro & Ben Jones on the bench means that their 2nd row won't get any rest and those two don't add much punch against a Manly team that is known for bashing other forward packs.
I'm guessing they picked Jones as a backup incase Michael Morgan gets thumped like he did last week. Lets run at that bloke he is a speed bump.
Lussick is named but my predicition is we will probably do Des' favourite 16 man rotation and either sit him all together or he will only get a start in the last 10 minutes.
On paper we will over power them adn win the metres battle and have much better ruck game. We should win this fairly comfortably.

When

7:30pm NRL Vs Cowboys (FOX)
6:00pm Pine Street and North Gates Open
5:15pm Toyota Cup Vs Cowboys
5:10pm Ken Arthurson Gate Opens
5:00pm Box Office Opens

Match Tickets

To purchase tickets and for all your ticketing information please visit Ticketmaster

Charity Partner

Bowel Cancer Australia are our chosen charity partner for Round 14 and you can help support them too!

Just by logging onto Facebook ,you can help raise funds for them!

In the lead up to the match you can support the charity by voting for them in the Community Seeds Facebook initiative.

Commonwealth Bank will donate $1 to Bowel Cancer Australia for every vote the charity receives online.

Click here to vote for Bowel Cancer Australia!

This is a great way to support our chosen charity for Round 14 - and you can only vote once - so make it count!

The Sea Eagles will play the Cowboys in Round 14 and will wear special Bowel Cancer Australia jerseys for the match.

Please note all Junior Passes need to be registered by 5pm Wednesday prior to game day.

Like previous seasons, Junior Passes will not allow access to NRL matches, unless they have been activated.

This will apply to all Passes identified as:
- Junior / School Player, or
- Junior/ School Official.

People holding the above passes must activate the pass by 5pm on the Wednesday immediately prior to the weekend they first intend using the pass. Passes only need to be activated once – they will allow access to all remaining NRL regular season matches.

Activation instructions are on the front and rear of the cards. Pass holders can activate their pass by going to www.rugbyleague.com.au/passes or calling 1800 009 711
Please note access is subject to capacity.

Match Day Members Service Office

The Membership Team will be located at the Portable Ticket Booth at the Ken Arthurson Entrance to Brookvale Oval from 5.00pm.

We will be available for membership merchandise collections, card pick ups and membership sales.

If you have any questions about membership, please don’t hesitate to contact the Membership Team on (02) 9970 3000
New Terms and Conditions

There has been a few changes to the Brookvale Oval Terms and Conditions please take the time to have a look at Venue Info

Match Day Entertainment

Centrebet on field Kicking competition pre-NRL kick off
Replays of all the action on the Big Screen
SANYO Match Day Raffle
Jim Beam Cheerleaders + Junior Seabirds Halftime!
Mini League
Maxum Watch Members Giveaway
Samjon Seafood Voucher Members Giveaway

Match Day Raffles are back thanks to SANYO!

Supporting Junior Rugby League Development

1st prize:
SANYO 9x32" LCD TV Valued at $799

2nd prize:
The Ultimate Match Day Experience
Tickets for two into the Exclusive Jim Beam Lounge PLUS a Merchandise pack. Valued at $650

3rd prize:
2011 Sea Eagles Jersey
Signed by the Sea Eagles Squad. Valued at $300

$2 each or 20 for $20 Tickets can be purchased from our roaming raffle ticket sellers.

Winning ticket number will be announced over the PA system after half time.

Thank you for supporting Junior Rugby League Development

Brookvale Oval is a SMOKE FREE venue

Brookvale Oval is a SMOKE FREE venue please respect all patrons by not smoking. There will be designated smoking areas outside the venue.

Patrons will need their ticket and willl be issued a pass out for exit and re-entry. No alcohol can be taken outside. Bins are provided in all designated areas to extinguish cigarettes.

Designated Smoking Areas:
North West (Cnr Alfred &Federal Parade)
North East (Federal Parade) &
South East (Pine Street)
South West (Gate 3 Ken Arthurson)

We thank you for your co operation.

NEW SMS HELP HOTLINE

We are dedicated to improving supporters enjoyment of the games at Brookvale Oval, so in 2011 we continue the use of an SMS reporting system.

Crowd Members are encouraged to report instances of anti-social behavior anonymously through an SMS to the Match Day Hotline, by texting through a description of their location and the issue disturbing them to 0424 155 032 . This SMS will be received in a Security Control Room and actioned in a timely fashion. Fans still are urged to notify security of antisocial behavior, but the text-messaging line is aimed at allowing crowd members to report instances of anti-social behavior anonymously without getting involved in disputes or missing part of a game.

The cost to supporters to use this service is just their standard network charges.

Kids on Field Post Game - Have a Ball with the Mall Run on the Field!

The Sea Eagles will carry on the time honoured tradition of allowing youngsters on the ground after home games;

• The field will be open for 30mins once players and media have left the field of play.
• We ask that spectators wishing to enter field of play wait until second siren before entering through designated gates ONLY, there will be 30mins of time to run around on field, a third siren will sound and security will clear the field.
• Please note that by entering the field of play you do so at your own risk.
• Unauthorised entry to the field of play outside the above post match period is not permitted and fines up to $5,500 may apply.

Where fans chill out after the match

Prior to and after all Sea Eagles home matches at Brookvale Oval supporters make their way to the following establishments to catch up with your friends and fellow supporters.

Manly-Warringah Rugby League Club Limited
563 Pittwater Road
Brookvale, NSW 2100
Phone: (02) 9939 6722
Fax: (02) 9905 0787
E-mail:[email protected]
web: Manly Leagues Club

That is a very solid side, we will miss Choc's go forward but looking forward to seeing another youngster debut. Go hard Darcy!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6