Sea Eagles v Broncos GF qualifier News teams & Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just keep doing what you're doing boys!

Daniel said:
So nervous

Dear god SAME!!

Got mates texting me telling me it's in the bag.... I keep telling them there's 40mins to play...

Need big start to 2nd half, alot of playoff game's have sung to trailing teams at half time. we can't let this happen, big start to 2nd half and would be great to score early

T Rex causing havoc. Just keep it simple hit it up and kick, put them under pressure to score they wil make mistakes if we attack with our defense.

I have done possibly 30 laps of the house upstairs and down since half time

Last 10 minutes of first half was a bit sloppy . Must re- focus and up our defensive intensity early in 2nd half .

I'm loving this.

I'm gunna have a heart attack.

But I'm LOVING IT!!

And no T-Rex for the GF :(

KOMORI said:
As much as I'd love to hope so.... It's Matai. Cue media and judicial ass-reaming :(

Yeah you're not wrong. you see worse with the feet every week. i hope hes free to play

I have to say as a fan I'm just so pissed of with our lack of discipline, I mean is it to much to ask a team to get through 1 game without a high tackle and another player using knees. This comp is there for the taking yet with our poor record we are trying to piss it up the wall. I believe trex will be good to go with a clean record but Matai with his disgraceful record is going to cost him a grand final, I just hope his thuggish past don't cost us a premiership. Rember he has points on his head if I was oldfield I would be getting ready for the gf hopoate in centres with lyon and oldfield on the wing

I must have walked about a kilometre in my lounge room. so nervous. Great win.. GF here we come.

Will be a nervous few days re: T-rex and Matai.. but here's hoping.

On a better note: GO MANLY

The good thing in a way is our second half execution/discipline was pretty poor and gives something for Des to hammer home to the boys this week. Extremely confident.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4