Sea Eagles v Broncos GF qualifier News teams & Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Shayne Hayne and Jared Maxwell will referee Friday night's #NRLmanbri preliminary final at the SFS

Touchies Carrall/MacFarlane; Video Refs Smith/Clark

We usually have a good record with Hayne, we killed Melbourne in the penalty count last time he reffed us.

How Hayne and Maxwell didn't get speared after the Warriors Tigers game shows the distinct pack of adequate referees currently around.

Warriors fans will be stoked, they hate Hayne with a passion

Horsehead Maxwell worries me a bit but happy enough not to have Cecchin. The stocks are in bad shape when he is considered a top 4 ref

Only slightly behind Cecchin for the worst in the league

Remove part of his name and add stain in and you get my thoughts on him

Long as the players decide the contest & not the men with whistles i'm happy....the double standards in that NZ / Tigers was a disgrace & glad justice played out in the end.

Sea Eagles: 1. Brett Stewart 2. Michael Robertson 3. Jamie Lyon (c) 4. Steve Matai 5. Will Hopoate 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Joe Galuvao 9. Matt Ballin 10. Brent Kite 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Tony Williams 13. Shane Rodney
Interchange: 14. Tim Robinson 15. Jamie Buhrer 16. Vic Mauro 17. George Rose 18. Terence Seuseu
Broncos: 1. Gerard Beale 2. Dale Copley 3. Jack Reed 4. Justin Hodges 5. Jharal Yow Yeh 6. Darren Lockyer (c) 7. Peter Wallace 8. Josh McGuire 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Ben Hannant 11. Alex Glenn 12. Sam Thaiday 13. Corey Parker
Interchange (from): 14. Matt Gillett 15. Ben Hunt 16. Scott Anderson 17. Ben Te'o 18. David Hala

Reports Darren Lockyer has flown to Sydney at low-altitude in a helicopter. More on @RushHourSydney #NRL

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Interesting Terence being named. Who is he shadowing I wonder?

He was 18th man against the cowboys and warmed up with the team on the field - same deal I reckon unless Des has something up his sleeve.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Only slightly behind Cecchin for the worst in the league

Remove part of his name and add stain in and you get my thoughts on him

Minstain?

What the hell is a minstain?

Manly the NRL benchmark: Broncos coach

http://www.nrl.com/manly-the-nrl-benchmark-broncos-coach/tabid/10874/newsid/64905/default.aspx

Gillett advised to play his own game

Former Queensland and Australian half-back Mark Murray believes Brisbane can upset Manly with Matt Gillett at five-eighth - provided he does not try to play like Darren Lockyer.

more @ http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-09-21/be-yourself-murray-tells-gillett/2910166/?site=sport&section=rugbyleague

I have been watching the game last year where Gillet played 5/8 against Parra, he didn't run the ball to much he usually passes it when he gets the ball. Wallace did all the kicking, Gillet did not kick once, every last tackle play w ran through Wallace. There attack was very sideways, Gillet never streightened up the play.

They lost 30-14 that game.

Will the withdraw of Lockyer make the Broncos more determined to win? The lets do it for Locky attitude. Might be a tough one.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2