Sea Eagles to release premiership brew

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I picked up a couple more cases from Wollies at the mall late last week for $40.00. I was surprised they had any left. I doubt in now! :)

bones said:
Volley said:
It'd be the only time I'd buy a carton of Cans. They missed this sale by not selling it out west.

Travel to the northern beaches and grab some like any true fan would.

I was ruled out of the "true fan" club years and years ago. Don't be bitter because you didn't want to join it.

I wouldn't expect them to sell these cans outside of the Northern Beaches; mind you I'm surprised they produce and sell them at all. Red Wine would be more the Northern Beaches market, then Garts could enjoy some too.

Volley said:
bones said:
Volley said:
It'd be the only time I'd buy a carton of Cans. They missed this sale by not selling it out west.

I was ruled out of the "true fan" club years and years ago. Don't be bitter because you didn't want to join it.

I wouldn't expect them to sell these cans outside of the Northern Beaches; mind you I'm surprised they produce and sell them at all. Red Wine would be more the Northern Beaches market, then Garts could enjoy some too.

How can I become I true fan? :p
Why were you ruled out?

bones said:
Volley said:
bones said:
Volley said:

How can I become I true fan? :p
Why were you ruled out?

I think once you're out you're out. It's a pretty select club. They used to have their own website going, but I think the guy who ran it said that Monas left to right passing wasn't quite as good as his right to left so they speared him. It might still be operating.

I think it was because I didn't buy the Premiership Brew in 2008 I'm pretty sure.

Just bought a case of the Tooheys New Cans from the Leagues Club bottleshop today. There was one more case in the fridge. Not sure if they had any more out the back.

Guys I am from western Sydney and i had a whinge email tontooheys and they got me a carton sent to my local bottle O....paid slightly overs but who really cares

Volley said:
Canteen Worker said:
I have not been able to get a case either and it may be too late. My missus was on the beaches but forgot. Probably missed out!!!! :(

Divorce time.
No - all good. She snuck some home this week, bought at Forestville (from an ex-student of mine, who remembered her because his old Housemaster was a Manly fan!!)

Yep, still around. My missus bought a case at Forestville this week - I assume at the Bottle Shop at the top of the Hill coming from Chatswood on Warringah Rd.

I'm on my second case, geez new is an ordinary drop. Wish little creatures would bring out a premiership brew.

Shoe1 said:
I'm on my second case, geez new is an ordinary drop. Wish little creatures would bring out a premiership brew.

i agree about the beer!
i'd be happy if they used extra dry.
i'll be cracking my carton open next weekend when we have a family get together, can't wait to rub it in to tigers & eels fans as i enjoy the taste of victory:D

Haven't cracked one yet. Special occasions or gatherings with other Manly-supporting mate(s) only for those puppies.

Wow I'm surprised there are still some in bottle shops.
Yea, it'd be awesome if they were Tooheys Old cans instead!

With all our, er, colourful times of late & likely in the coming several months the value of these cans may increase even more..

Manly 2011 Champions!

How about this for a merchandising idea - bobble heads? I'd get one for my desk at work. We could have the whole gf team or maybe just start marketing a few of the crowd faves.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7