Sea Eagles to release premiership brew

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Written by: Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles Media
Oct 6, 2011 9:30am

It's been less than four days since their historic win but Tooheys NEW today will proudly release more than 4,000 Manly Warringah Sea Eagles 2011 Premiership cartons to honour the club's eighth grand final victory.

Switching from the traditional red and blue of Tooheys NEW, the limited edition cans will also feature the club's Sea Eagles crest and team colours and carry the title of “Premiers 2011” alongside the Tooheys signature stag.

Lion Brands Director Jon Bradshaw said the cans were Tooheys' way of celebrating with the players and providing fans with a memento of a great win.

“We, like many loyal fans, have been a proud supporter of the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles for over 30 years.

“We've had to shuffle things around at the brewery but we were determined to get these special Tooheys NEW cans out as soon as possible and join Sea Eagles fans in celebrating this fantastic win,” said Bradshaw.

Sea Eagles CEO David Perry said the team was pretty chuffed about the Tooheys New Premiership cans.

“This is the second time in three years Tooheys have pulled out all stops to give us something special to recognise the win on the weekend,” said Perry.

“It's not every day you can say you have your own special Tooheys New can,” he said.

Thirty-can cartons of the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles 2011 Premiership cans will be available in participating bottleshops from next Monday, 10th October.  Fans are asked to check with their local bottleshop to confirm availability.

Tooheys NEW has a long history of sponsoring rugby league across the state and is also a proud supporter of the Newcastle Knights, Parramatta Eels, Penrith Panthers, Sydney Roosters and South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Well they'll never have to worry about the disruption to normal production to make Bunnies commemorative cans.

Or Parramatta cans.

I wonder if David Jones will be releasing a commerative wooden spoon next year in parramatta colours bahabaha

tookey said:
Or Parramatta cans.

I wonder if David Jones will be releasing a commerative wooden spoon next year in parramatta colours bahabaha

If they wait two years they will be able to bring out the Parramatta 'Baker's Dozen' Commemorative Wooden Spoon Edition.

I'd love to buy a couple of cartons but it will cost a fortune to send them to WA.

yeah ill be after a carton or 2 and a half carton of bourbon.My mrs goes to sydney every 2 weeks. She is going to have her hands full on the way home for a month or 2

6216060625_fbef57910d_z.jpg

Berkeley_Eagle said:

Sweet, got my case of these whilst in Brookie over the weekend.

Have a few other mates here in Newcastle also keen - anyone know where in the Hunter/Newcastle region may be stocking these also?

Will keep an eye out and post here if I see them.
Cheers!

Manly Warringah Champions 2011!

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
The Eagle said:
Anyone know a place in western sydney?

looking for the same, going to try a drive around 1st choice / dan murphys / bws in penrith today or tomorrow. don't like my chances much though.

Tell me how you go,i have to buy dad a carton

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6