Sea Eagles sign Chris Bailey for 3 Seasons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thinking about it, i reckon he will be our next Robertson

Nothing much thought of him when signed, but has been a very solid, dependable player for the club

Chip & Chase link said:
Gee you are easily pleased. Williams has played two games and he is already pushing Bani out of his spot. Have you ever seen Bani play centre ?? Centre is a bit different to playing on the wing, it's not quite as straight forward and your defence needs to be rock solid. If they are buying Bailey to play 5/8 so that Lyon can go to centre then I'm all for it. He doesn't have to be a world beater as long as he doesn't let anyone down. He couldn't be any more 1 dimensional than Travis Burns FFS. Let's face it, the club isn't exactly overflowing with halves talent.

$165K is only about average wage for a first grader so he isn't exactly breaking the bank.

Mate - never seen him play centre, but he seems one of the just gifted type players...with a bit of natural ability (Bowen, Inglis and co. spring to mind - not that level, but that gene or something).

I also think Lyon has improved exponentially @ 5/8 over the past couple of months.

To be honest, I'm a **** judge of player though...I said Rose, Bryant & Robertson wouldn't be that much chop, and they proved me wrong...so who knows.

I have spent alot of the past 2 days internet trolling about Chris Bailey, loads has been written about him before and after his signing so no predujice from fans involved.

Sounds like he can really move and pass the ball (great)
He can take the line on and run in holes (great)
defence is deemed as sound (good)

Poor to average kicking game (shame)

What I really liked reading is his attacking ability and skills to get great ball to others, it sounds like he can truly run the other side of the ruck to Orford, he can score himself and can chuck 20 metre passes (awesome)

The majority of writers believe we got a bargain, many believe he will kick on at Manly so I say well done Des!!!

How many dud signings have we made in recent years?  Not many.  I have faith he will be good for us.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6