Sea eagles set to ditch forwards!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's understandable that we have to freshen the squad by adding a few new names but I'm not so sure about the clubs latest shopping trolley mentality. There was a special sort of camaraderie that set us apart from other clubs, I hope we don't end up like Parramatta by the sea.

It's understandable that we have to freshen the squad by adding a few new names but I'm not so sure about the clubs latest shopping trolley mentality. There was a special sort of camaraderie that set us apart from other clubs, I hope we don't end up like Parramatta by the sea.
Couldn't agree more

This report seems just another load of excrement. Boy, surely we've learned to dismiss such rumour-riddled missives by now. About one in 10 come true.
If Bozo was seriously considering recruiting Cordner then I no longer value his opinion; you'll understand why when/if the real reason he is out of the sport for 12 weeks is revealed.

Are you saying he didn't do a pec ??

Add brown, Green and Korisou to the list and keep Lawrence

Fulton is the dead wood for signing these three players

Anyway how is this news ? These guys were on the hit list last year as soon as Tooves was rogered, so it's nothing new.

This report seems just another load of excrement. Boy, surely we've learned to dismiss such rumour-riddled missives by now. About one in 10 come true.
If Bozo was seriously considering recruiting Cordner then I no longer value his opinion; you'll understand why when/if the real reason he is out of the sport for 12 weeks is revealed.
Early this week, some twitter posts on Manly bringing JWH home.
That man's body is too damaged now IMO. Hope it's not true @:cool:

If Darcy could get his focus on first grade, he has the build and mongrel that we need :)

I would think JWH has a few years left & be a top signing - Gillett will be a player touted as a possibility, but prefer a tough uncompromising forward to rule the middle like I hoped Myles would be.....

The player with an excuse would be Lawrence who with Kapow & Jake, were the best forwards last week...then again if players are being told they are going, it's like playing for a contract....anyone else notice Tony Williams running far harder then 2015....it's contract time!!
Yeah but get him back to the cushy northern beaches and he'll turn lazy again.

Doesn't matter who we sign we need someone to motivate the cattle! At the moment they appear disinterested and the buck lies with the coach. You keep picking favourites that are playing like **** and you kill the enthusiasm of the fringe players. It's not rocket science!

Myles, Green and Brown need a transplant. Heart transplants. While they are at it, maybe the doc could swap their hands for feet, and feet for hands.

Might improve their catching skills.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7