Sea Eagles Premiership Stamp set released today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
http://search.auspost.com.au/cse/auspost/default.asp?q=2008+premiership+team+stamps

Australian Post have brought out a Sea Eagles Premiership Stamp set which is released today in the CBD and most post offices tomorrow.

I just phoned Australian Post about it after my brother sent me a sms telling me about it.

They will be in print for a while or so the guy told me.The cost is $ 15.95 for a full sheet of 10 stamps which will have the Manly colours in the back ground and a pic of the Trophy and the score lol. I can only go by what i was told ill be buying a full sheet tomorrow.

Good luck all who may wish to buy a sheet.

i just walked 15 mins to the shopping centre near work cos i knew i had to do something.  Went to HMV and saw the dvd, but didn't buy it cos i wanted to check a thread here about extras on the disc.  Got lunch and came back and now i realised what i went for.  Man i'm dumb

I just bought one at the Warringah Mall P.O. It was the second last one of the 40 they got in. Looks good too.

Also just bought 11 maroon frames for all my signed player photos and Beavers book.  Unfortunately Rebel Sport only had the white Premiers Tshirt so I will have to try the club. It is one giant Sea Eagle week for me.

LOL snoweagle came over and showed me the stamp set. I think I may have to pick some up as well as Rugby League week, the poster in the middle is awesome

Does anyone think the club will put out a season DVD? (or is that a bit too much of a stretch)

yeah mate - same same

they are fairly average looking - but i'd buy a half eaten banana if it was coloured maroon and white

LOL, i would be the same if it was all within buying distance

I bought 2 Premiers T-Shirts when leaving the ground ffs, the rationale being that I would wear one, and leave the other one tucked away with its tags still on. Also saw that the 4 DVD pack will be released October 31st so there is another $100 gone

Would have liked the stamp set to involve the players holding up the trophy

Dan link said:
LOL snoweagle came over and showed me the stamp set. I think I may have to pick some up as well as Rugby League week, the poster in the middle is awesome

Agree Dan the RLW centre page pic of the team is awesome also theres some goood Manly pics in that issue.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4