Sea Eagles open day this Tuesday Feb 21st

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Just a reminder about the fan day at Manly Sea Eagles Headquarters Academy of Sport Wakehurst Parkway - Narrabeen

on Tuesday Feb 21st between 5 and 7pm

I'll be there taking photos etc. If anyone else is going it would be good to catch up.

Wot happens at the open day? I finish work at 4pm and i think it would be good to take my little brother to it.

Players, cheerleaders and coaches will be there. Sausage sizzle and a speech by Zorba and Skipper.

Last year they had large posters which you can get fully signed by the players.

It's a pretty good afternoon.

FAMILY OPEN DAY 2006

6/02/2006

By Manly Sea Eagles

Manly Sea Eagles Presents
Family Open Day 2006

The Manly Sea Eagles are once again holding a “Family Day” for their fans on Tuesday, 21st February 2006 at the Sydney Academy of Sport, Wakehurst Parkway, Narrabeen from 5:00pm – 7:00pm.

The entire Manly Sea Eagles squad, including new recruits Matt Orford, Steve Bell, Michael Robertson, George Rose, Sione Finefeuiaki and Jason Wells will be on hand to sign autographs. The Jim Beam Cheerleaders will also join the fun.

Enjoy a variety of interactive games and activities for kids of all ages or watch the Sea Eagles Jersey Flegg squad train on the main oval.

You can also sign up as a Football Club Member, get your Season Tickets for Brookvale Oval or purchase the latest Sea Eagles merchandise. Support the Sea Eagles Junior Development Programme by buying a sausage from the sausage sizzle or purchase other food and drink from the variety of outlets that will also be on hand.

So come on down to the Academy for a great evening of fun with the Sea Eagles.

Family Open Day 2006
Time: 5.00pm - 7.00pm
Date: 21st February 2006
Location: Sydney Academy of Sport, Wakehurst Parkway, Narrabeen

Be great to see you there CW. Bring the lads along i'll take snaps of them with the players and Cheerleaders ;)

It's times like these i wish i was near manly!!

I'd kill for a signed poster or something!! hahaha well maybe not kill but flick someone in the head at least

[quote author=byso]I'll be there taking photos etc. If anyone else is going it would be good to catch up.

Please take some good pics of Michael Witt as I will be unable to attend.

Thanks! :D
[/quote]

So Make sure your there early For P/L Byso hehehehehe

[quote author=wittyfan]
[quote author=byso]I'll be there taking photos etc. If anyone else is going it would be good to catch up.

Please take some good pics of Michael Witt as I will be unable to attend.

Thanks! :D
[/quote]

So Make sure your there early For P/L Byso hehehehehe

[/quote]

I'm pretty sure Witty will be with the first graders. :lol2:

It's times like these i wish i was near manly!!

I'd kill for a signed poster or something!!

Maybe CW might be able to help you out Nutz of you ask him nicley

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4