Sea Eagles Member Number Update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
Morning all,

Latest membership numbers as at 9am:

Ticketed, 8648. Non-ticketed, 1610. Total ,10258.

Numbers have slowed down abit, we have only had about 100 people join this past week.

If you havent already, you can join here or call me at Sea Eagles HQ on 02 9970 3000.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Larissa said:
Morning all,

Latest membership numbers as at 9am:

Ticketed, 8648. Non-ticketed, 1610. Total ,10258.

Numbers have slowed down abit, we have only had about 100 people join this past week.

If you havent already, you can join here or call me at Sea Eagles HQ on 02 9970 3000.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Still great figures. Well done to the Membership Dept.

Come on guys, 11,000 is the next figure to aim for.

Amd yes agree Jethro....incredible figures really (considering)

yep, considering we were at 4K ticketed last year thats a great effort, hopefully we can continue to grow.

Hi Larissa,

In addition to that good news, might I suggest a short run down from you about how this massive improvement in membership has come about.

Im sure most would put it down to two factors, the NRLs game wide marketing campaign and your direct involvement, but im sure most Manly fans wonder about the reasons why it has been so successful in comparison to past years.

Good point Jatz!!

You can bet Larissa will respond as she's exceptionally on the ball (and yes that's probably one reason why as we finally have a membership manager who is both "Social Media" savvy and very prompt in her actions).

She's on Facebook, Twitter and is the first Sea Eagles staffer to make a regular contribution on here!!

ALL good stuff.

Jatz Crackers said:
Hi Larissa,

In addition to that good news, might I suggest a short run down from you about how this massive improvement in membership has come about.

Im sure most would put it down to two factors, the NRLs game wide marketing campaign and your direct involvement, but im sure most Manly fans wonder about the reasons why it has been so successful in comparison to past years.

Hey there,

Great idea!

Maybe this would be a good story idea for the website or Members Only eNews?

Ill have a chat to the who is who here at Sea Eagles HQ and see what we can come up with?

Go Manly

Larissa

PS thanks for the kind words Mark :)

Jatz Crackers said:
Hi Larissa,

Your forgetting this site as well JATZ the SILVERTAILS done thier bit also , how many ppl who went to this forum last yr weren`t ticketed members & this yr they are..

Home games will help drive membership. Away games and losses will always see a dip

jjai said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Hi Larissa,

Your forgetting this site as well JATZ the SILVERTAILS done thier bit also , how many ppl who went to this forum last yr weren`t ticketed members & this yr they are..

Me. I think.

G'day jjai. Haven't spotted you for a while, well not since Osama was taken out. I was getting a bit worried...............

jjai said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Hi Larissa,

Your forgetting this site as well JATZ the SILVERTAILS

Even if I wanted too i dont really think I could ever forget Silvertails. Its my home away from home pool & beach.

Hi Larissa

The email address I used when I signed up for my membership I no longer have, how do I go about getting that changed to my new one ? Hunted around the Sea Eagles site for a while but couldn't find anywhere to do it

Kiwi Eagle said:
Hi Larissa

The email address I used when I signed up for my membership I no longer have, how do I go about getting that changed to my new one ? Hunted around the Sea Eagles site for a while but couldn't find anywhere to do it

Either give us a call on 9970 3000 or email [email protected]

:)

Bradza said:
G'day jjai. Haven't spotted you for a while, well not since Osama was taken out. I was getting a bit worried...............

hey Budza i actually deleted.. :-/
thats why i have the newbie status..
i did go to the introduction forum & post im back ..:p

how ofter do the emails come out to members larissa
I know we sorted out the issue with my email address but i was just curious because i havent recieved anything this week.

I was thinking maybe my work is blocking them

Cambo said:
how ofter do the emails come out to members larissa
I know we sorted out the issue with my email address but i was just curious because i havent recieved anything this week.

I was thinking maybe my work is blocking them

Every week on a Wednesday.

Id be going to have a stern word to the IT department!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6